Quantcast

Da bomb lg1

xy9ine

Turbo Monkey
Mar 22, 2004
vancouver eastside
top one's obviously a ripoff........but this looks intriguing

Is it just me or is that two independently moving boomerang pieces?

Looks like you could swing the top part to 12 o'clock for a 1 ring guide or towards 2 o'clock for a dual ring guide. Plus the added little grove to slide the top part around....

This is probably a "catalog" piece, so who else has seen one of these from whatever other brand might be putting their logo on it?
the adjustable boomerang angle is a great idea, actually. i wonder if it's patented yet...

A Grove

Monkey
Nov 20, 2007
State College, PA
On another note... the thing that I like the looks of on this tensioner is the noticably larger rotation in the pulley... I run my bike geared some times, and SS others. I use the bottom pulley on my E.thirteen SRS guide to tension my chain... With the combination of CS length, gear combo, and the whether I use a standard, or half-link chain... sometimes there just isnt enough movement in the pulley arm to tension the chain properly.

I do believe Da Bomb makes some other products that have hit the market rather *slowly,* but all in all, there haven't been any complaints that I've been aware of.

NJHCx4xLIFE

Monkey
Jan 23, 2007
Central Jersey
Someone else did it ages ago, I am trying to remember who. I actually have a boomerang downstairs that does this. It is cheap stamped aluminum with 3 bolt holes for iscg mounts.
The Truvative Box Guide has a adjustable angle boomerang too. Not sure if that was what you were thinking of or not.