Oct 23, 2001
usually the recreational variant doesn't involve the camera

google image search "sounding" for more

TMYK

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
today is just one of those days where, for a combination of factors, everything just seems off the rails. nothing major. just a bunch of little stuff all added up.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
Yes, but a 2019 fridge in the 1986 kitchen, my narrow refrigerator hole cost me an extra $400 because the new standard width wouldn't fit. More energy efficiency means more insulation, and less interior space, new fridge holds at leas 20% less than the old one. I wish I had a wider fridge.
Our exact experience as well. What a buncha horseshit that was. :mad:

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Just have to cut 4” off the bottom of the two door cabinet above the refrigerator without removing from the wall. That’s all...

Good news is that this is an excuse to buy some new tools, including a Fein Multimater oscillating tool, Makita brad nailer, Kreg pocket hole jig, and a Bosch sander that I can attach to my dust extractor.

MikeD

Leader and Demogogue of the Ridemonkey Satinists
Oct 26, 2001
chez moi
Singlespeeded. Legs smoked. Lost a crankarm when the retaining bolt thing worked its way out. :doh:

At least it stayed in place descending better than it did climbing.

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
Wellington is having one of its special days; Simultaneously house shaking windy, intermediate deluges of sideways rain and blue sky sunny.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Damn it is 5pm already. I came to this other building to do something in the morning and am somehow still here.

Had a dream last night, about having a panic attack at work in front of my team. WTF? And then the alarm starting going off on my phone during a different dream - its set to only vibrate and that somehow made it into the dream as well. Friggin' disturbing. But I'm glad I at least woke up.

Time to get out of here and maybe drink a beer.

It sounds like the cooling system on these cars is are shit
:D

MikeD

Leader and Demogogue of the Ridemonkey Satinists
Oct 26, 2001
chez moi
We have all souls day off here...

Finished w a nice short moto ride through amazing cool breezy air and mountain light

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
Made a presentation to the local Kiwanis folks today. Topic of presentation... how badass our asphalt pumptrack is going to be and how many funds it will take.

They let us finish and even gave us coffee.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Results are coming in for the election. Not looking good for the school board. 35% of the county's voting age population has had votes counted and the spread is ~55/45% (10k difference) for the anti-mask, anti-vax, pro-Trump, pro-vouchers ($ to private schools) board. So much for getting good teachers back into the schools, after the prior iteration of this board drove them out before.