Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
Hi Friends.
Decided to check the coolant level in my car last night because it has been a couple weeks since i asked the dealer to refill it because it was low, and lo and behold, it is low again. So, I have a coolant leak somewhere! hoopie doo! I think a used genesis just popped up so I will jump on that this weekend if I can. I shouldn't be chasing coolant leaks on a car from 2017.

Jozz

Joe Dalton
Apr 18, 2002
SADL
:wave: Sprinter back to the dealer to see why "Tire Pressure Monitor Inoperative" displays on startup even though the Mercedes Me app seems to display tire pressure correctly. Also need to prep house for a new cat I hope to get tomorrow morning.
torn between "like" for new cat and "dislike" for Sprinter.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Hi Friends.
Decided to check the coolant level in my car last night because it has been a couple weeks since i asked the dealer to refill it because it was low, and lo and behold, it is low again. So, I have a coolant leak somewhere! hoopie doo! I think a used genesis just popped up so I will jump on that this weekend if I can. I shouldn't be chasing coolant leaks on a car from 2017.
Noticed any white plumes of exhaust or milky looking oil? If so, I highly recommend making today the day you drive that Alpha to the dealer and don't leave until it's theirs.

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
My back hurt a lot last night so I took a cyclobenzaprine before bed. I hadn't taken those since the week or the surgery. I think that shit is still in my system because I feel like the walking dead now. Despite two double shots of espresso.

At the dentist now for my boy.

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
Noticed any white plumes of exhaust or milky looking oil? If so, I highly recommend making today the day you drive that Alpha to the dealer and don't leave until it's theirs.
No, I honestly haven't. I think it's a coolant tank crack or something- that's the only place I see any white residue. It sounds like the cooling system on these cars is shit, with some people replacing their tank twice, radiator once or twice, etc. Coolant tank is one of the things that I haven't replaced. It seems to dip to a low level and just hang out there, not any further though. I'll keep an eye on it but I'm going to dump it ASAP. I wish somebody told me to like lease it or something #sarcasm

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
My back hurt a lot last night so I took a cyclobenzaprine before bed. I hadn't taken those since the week or the surgery. I think that shit is still in my system because I feel like the walking dead now. Despite two double shots of espresso.

At the dentist now for my boy.
cbz knocks me on my ass. what dose are you at? i find if i take it too late i wake up groggy, so i have to go to bed early (not a bad thing). i have a 5mg rx but i had to resort to cutting it in half.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
i should add, the treatment seems to be working. he is gaining weight - and closing in on his brother (who is already 9lbs, and they are just shy of 6 months old). he is more lively, playful, and affectionate. he also seems to be catching up developmentally with his brother as well.

scrublover

Turbo Monkey
Sep 1, 2004
Up and had coffee brewing while starting a load of laundry. Just got back from voting. Waiting for the coffee to perform its magic before going for a ride.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Speaking of running, I ran circles around the high school track for 10 miles this morning like some kind of asshole. I did not crap my pants. If I had to crap, I'd have ducked into the portapotty, like I would during a marathon.

Got my third serving of Pfizer this morning.

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
Thought I was gonna get shot yesterday. I had to go to the police station to file a report so I could get replacements for my stolen license plates. I was in a small lobby working with an officer. Across the room was a guy dressed in army surplus store military garb yelling in a Russian accent about his stolen book bag. He seemed kinda nutty, and ramblings were pretty entertaining, but shit got real tense when he started escalating and suddenly punched the plexiglass window between him and the cop.

Apparently I was standing by the hallway to the back office or break room, because as soon as he hit the window a door opened and a few officers came up behind me. I was now between the mad Russian and the officers.

This guy had done this dance before and he immediately dropped to the floor with his hands behind his back, though he continued his yelling. I was sure this wasn’t going to end without a fight, yet somehow it did.

The mad Russian continued to file his report, rambling about amazing things, including being a satellite repair man, and then… He stopped mid sentence, did a 180 and walked out the door.

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Went the oldest son to get his first vaccination shot.

We have seen a steady rise in infections in Denmark so trying to do what I can to avoid the spread. Friend of mine just got infected on a plane back from Germany. A clearly very sick woman was on the plane and achieved super spreader status. My friend was vaccinated in July.

Picked up more rhodies today and planted them in the light from the street as we have gone full winter mode with the stupid turning back the clock.

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
Morning Monkeys! My cisto procedure today has been cancelled, covid patients are using too many resources... again.

Last night I made General Tso's Tempeh from a 5 Star recipe I found on line, quite possibly the most disgusting meal I have ever prepared. I've never bought packaged tempeh before... when I lived in Washington I could get it unpasteurized at the hippy store. :monkey:

maxyedor

<b>TOOL PRO</b>
Oct 20, 2005
In the bathroom, fighting a battle
Anyone else having to make a 2021 refrigerator fit in a 1986 kitchen ? Appliances have gotten ridiculously over sized.
Yes, but a 2019 fridge in the 1986 kitchen, my narrow refrigerator hole cost me an extra $400 because the new standard width wouldn't fit. More energy efficiency means more insulation, and less interior space, new fridge holds at leas 20% less than the old one. I wish I had a wider fridge.

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
cbz knocks me on my ass. what dose are you at? i find if i take it too late i wake up groggy, so i have to go to bed early (not a bad thing). i have a 5mg rx but i had to resort to cutting it in half.
Looks mine are 10mg.

I'm just starting to come out of my stupor. that shit was crazy. good thing to know I guess. Also, I'll keep them around, but will use them judiciously.

Now I get to cram a workday into half a workday?