Quantcast

Customer service aka refer to rip off department

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
First I called Cuisine Art as the coupler on the blender had lost all teeth. They said there were no instructions to fix but I could by a new blender for 59 dollars or call a service center. Called the service center who would not tell me a price to change out the part. Searched online and found a video right away which showed how to remove and put on a new coupler in 5 minutes and I ordered a new one shipped for 6 dollars.

Then I called Jenn Air as there was tons of dust behind the glass on my oven. Again no help from the manufacturer except call a service center. So I just started taking it apart myself and was able to get it nice and clean.

Normally the in US service amazing but this was really disappointing and amazing how they seem setup service to juice the customer for more money. good youTube has an so many good instructional videos.

Last edited:

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
I have a kustom karbon coubler. for $4,907.35 it came with a lifetime warranty.
Funny thing is they first told med the coupler is supposed to break to not ruin the motor but the new blender they wanted to sell me comes with a steel reinforced coupler :think:

Btw you spelling is really bad :)

syadasti

i heart mac
Apr 15, 2002
VT
Most consumer blenders are cheap crap. Vitamix makes the best on the market. Waring and Blendtec also do some good ones.

Last edited:

syadasti

i heart mac
Apr 15, 2002
VT
I heard there is an inner city movement to ban blending.
They make an e13 polycarbonate blender muffler. The most expensive models from Vitamix and Waring come stock with it.

Waring has OEM aftermarket one for $130 - SE1000
http://www.theblenderplace.com/waring-blenders.htm

Most commercial users like starbucks, smoothie shops, etc use the sound enclosures.

Or you can make your own as long as you ventilate the machine well: http://www.blenderwiki.com/Blendtec.html

syadasti

i heart mac
Apr 15, 2002
VT
Waring pad mod so you can run Vitamix Advance Containers (still works with regular Waring and Vitamix containers too. Used a dremel: