Quantcast

junkyard

You might feel a little prick.
Sep 1, 2015
San Diego
I think I understand a little more about the veils and shit in Muslim culture, some girls look super fucking hot when you can only see their eyes.
Its like the opposite of “you got a purdy mouth.” But ya it’s all about what you can’t see.

junkyard

You might feel a little prick.
Sep 1, 2015
San Diego
Cant tell if misogyny with a side dish of racist, or racist with a side dish of misogyny?
Help me out here.
since when is a religion a race? Also I’ve been making this argument for a while, most of the Middle East is in the caucus region of the world making them....... Caucasian.

dump

Turbo Monkey
Oct 12, 2001
Every time I go out, I see people with masks under their noses. WTF is going on? We’ve been at this for well over a year. They manage to get their trousers on properly...

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Our meteoric fall off infection rates seems to be stalling. Hopefully this is just the base rate for current behaviors and not mutated variants showing up.

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
Parentals got their 2nd round today, may get to see them again in a couple weeks, have not seen them in a year, and they haven't seen my kiddo since he was 4 months old, so that'll be cool.
when I read that you guys' "ordinary citizens" are starting to get the vaccine, and that my wife's family in Chile (not part of the well-off ruling class) have also received their first doses, it's starting to make me a little frustrated that here in Canuckistan, we are still only getting front-line workers and long-term care residents... still haven't started on the general population elderly yet...

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
so MIS C is a thing that kids can get after having covid....severe inflamation....

Last edited:

ALEXIS_DH

Tirelessly Awesome
Jan 30, 2003
Lima, Peru, Peru
University of Hamburg study:

• In contrast to early coronavirus-based epidemics such as SARS and MERS, the scientific community has yet to identify the interim host that made the transmission of SARS-CoV-2 from bats to humans possible. Thus, there is no sound basis for a zoonotic theory as a possible explanation for the pandemic.
  • The SARS-CoV-2 viruses are astonishingly effective at binding to human cell receptors and infecting human cells, thanks to its special cell receptor binding domains combined with a special (furin) cleavage site of the coronavirus spike protein. This is the first time a coronavirus has had both of these characteristics and indicates a nonnatural origin of the SARS-CoV-2 pathogen.
  • There were no bats for sale at the wet market in the center of Wuhan, which is the suspected hub of the outbreak. The Wuhan Institute of Virology, however, houses one of the largest collections of bat pathogens in the world, taken from distant caves in southern Chinese provinces. It is extremely unlikely that bats naturally made their way to Wuhan, from almost 2,000 km away, to then start a worldwide pandemic in the immediate vicinity of the Wuhan Institute of Virology.
  • One research group at the Wuhan Institute of Virology had been researching the genetic manipulation of coronaviruses for many years with the goal of making these more infectious, more dangerous, and more fatal. This has been demonstrated by numerous publications.
  • Safety measures were documented as being insufficient at the Wuhan Institute of Virology prior to the outbreak of the coronavirus pandemic.
  • There are numerous direct indications that the SARS-CoV-2 pathogen is of laboratory origin and point to a young researcher at the Wuhan Institute of Virology as being the first person to be infected. In addition, there are indications that the SARS-CoV-2 pathogen emerged from the Wuhan Institute of Virology into the city of Wuhan and beyond. There are also indications that the Chinese authorities conducted an examination of the institute in the first half of October 2019.

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
“The “study” by Mr. Wiesendanger from the University of Hamburg does not meet the scientific standards that we expect from a university. Instead, it only plays into the hands of conspiracy theorists and stirs up anti-Asian racism.”

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Ignore any of my prior posts where I joked about being a godless heathen.

I'm now an obese faith leader so I can be on the next phase of vaccination in our state.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am

iRider

Turbo Monkey
Apr 5, 2008
If I randomly meet other riders on solo rides I apply the triathlon "no drafting" rules.