Quantcast

Countdown

JoeRay

Monkey
Feb 19, 2004
In Squalor
Five day weekend t minus 3 hours and counting.

And wouldn't you beleive it in the middle of a drought its pouring rain.

Looks like it is gonna be an Xbox occaision for the next few days.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! :mumble:

partsbara

Turbo Monkey
Nov 16, 2001
getting Xtreme !
you go ray !!!

good to see ya on here a bit more... i reckon fly in/out of perth sounds like the go... lemme know if you end up there... i ll put ya in contact with the hiiway lads... maybe sam hill can school ya :)

parts

JoeRay

Monkey
Feb 19, 2004
In Squalor
Now I just gotta sort me out a new car. The shyte house Charade is fragging me. Dude, I couldn't over take a learner the other week cause there was a headwind.

Might go looking when in Sydney this weekend.

JoeRay

Monkey
Feb 19, 2004
In Squalor
Another thing, have you ever got english translations of that Rammstein album you got?

Found some tonight; whoa! Very abnormal!

partsbara

Turbo Monkey
Nov 16, 2001
getting Xtreme !
JoeRay said:
Now I just gotta sort me out a new car. The shyte house Charade is fragging me. Dude, I couldn't over take a learner the other week cause there was a headwind.

Might go looking when in Sydney this weekend.
what ya got in mind mate ??? the volvo turned 1 yesterday... i celebrated by taking it out on the autobahn and hittin 200 :)... fracken 36 000 k's in one year !!!!!!#$@$%!%^

liz says g'day...

partsbara

the troy lee is ordered :):):) B L I N G

JoeRay

Monkey
Feb 19, 2004
In Squalor
Give Liz a kiss from us will ya, no tongue mind though.

Something with four wheels would be a start.

Gonna look at an import Skyline, 2.5 turbo and then spend a few thou on the motor just to make it go harder. :sneaky:

Won't be able to stretch for something like a new Rex. Was trying to get comapny lease but need to get pay rise first to make it worthwhile.

JoeRay

Monkey
Feb 19, 2004
In Squalor
Only 36,000 km in a year try harder, my work landcruiser 100 is three years old and has done 210,000 km mind you though there aren't any more biscuits left to flog out of it.

Still gets to 130 on the way home but.

partsbara

Turbo Monkey
Nov 16, 2001
getting Xtreme !
when ya comin to visit biatch ??? got a fancy airbed for ya :nuts:

that red esky is screamin to be filled with wallop... roadtrip ray, roadtrip...

still got the bb7 ?

JoeRay

Monkey
Feb 19, 2004
In Squalor
Next site should be 2 week on 1 off, thinking I should take two weeks and go somewhere for a month. Bit hard to plan round till I get official offer for next job. :mumble:

Been told I should be ready to move on two weeks notice and thats as good as it get for now. :mumble:

The BB7 is unfortunately sitting in my flat in a sorry state of not being ridden much at all. You know its scary how little the poor thing has been ridden.

The Klein however just racked up its 5000km in just under two years. :help: