Quantcast

comfort dh this weekemd?

J

JRB

I don't think they are having the DH race.

check out mojo for details. I think there was a thread, either in raspa or austin bmx.

Mar 1, 2005
i under stood there wasnt gona be a downhill this year. its a shame because if some one tookthe time a half decent course could be built.screw it go to el paso for the rough rider race, over

Big E

Monkey
Jan 22, 2004
Hell Paso Texas
Wahoo, April 1st some good Dh action. all you texas Monkeys should come and race. Or just come and watch i guess. but that would be no fun.

Mar 1, 2005
Riders should go and support the races that are trying to improve the lame ass race scene.Its nice to practice all damm day and not for a crapy two hours . :hot: Ive found that smaller races always have a better vide and not so many fricken rules.

dirtyamerican

Monkey
Jan 15, 2005
at my own freeride trail
I thought the rough rider event was a freeride event. ???

And hows about some Wahoo DH pics? People from TX won't drive to NE for some DH unless you got proof of a good time. I can vouch for the freeride scene but DH? I need more info...

mountaingoat

Monkey
Nov 22, 2003
Hell Paso Texas
Apr.1st is the DH race.. The freeride fest is in November.. We have some o the sickest DH race trails ... We will have racers from Albq., Pheonix , Hell Paso, San Antonio , Austin and Colorado.. It will be a competitive race.. The freeride fest will be bigger too.. We are building a 50ft ravine gap.. Its goin on.. peace yall