Quantcast

Colorado Springs - Aug 23

MTB_Rob_NC

What do I have to do to get you in this car TODAY?
Nov 15, 2002
Charlotte, NC
x-post from the lounge.

What's up :monkey: 's I need some help.

Well it looks like my company's 1/4ly management meeting is going to be held in Colorado Springs. The good news is my boss and I will be arriving a day early. He wants to play some golf, so I will basically have a full day to do whatever I want. Id love to get some riding in, but it isnt going to make sense for me to bring my bike and/or gear.

Anyone have any suggestions on how I could rent/ride/get a guide for some riding?

I will be there August 23-25th with the 23rd being the day I have to play!

dhpimp

Monkey
Mar 23, 2005
MILFS BEDROOM
MTB_Rob_NC said:
x-post from the lounge.

What's up :monkey: 's I need some help.

Well it looks like my company's 1/4ly management meeting is going to be held in Colorado Springs. The good news is my boss and I will be arriving a day early. He wants to play some golf, so I will basically have a full day to do whatever I want. Id love to get some riding in, but it isnt going to make sense for me to bring my bike and/or gear.

Anyone have any suggestions on how I could rent/ride/get a guide for some riding?

I will be there August 23-25th with the 23rd being the day I have to play!
Rob, if your looking for a guide I'd be more than happy to show you around either Palmer park (in town ride) or go to Cheyenne Canyon (close to downtown) and ride The Chutes to Colombine to Buckhorn or Captain Jacks - about 2 hours of climbing and 1 hour of down :)

PM me if your interested. As for bike rentals call Bicycle Village or Old Town bike shop.