Quantcast

Clueless eBay sellers always...

drt_jumper

Monkey
May 20, 2003
Manassas Va
You mean thats not how you install a fork? Crap ive been doing it wrong all these years......gotta go fix my bicycle now! No wonder my forks bottomed so easily!

Damo

Short One Marshmallow
Sep 7, 2006
French Alps
Takes up less room in storage, and as UltraNoob said, for shipping. I see nothing strange here.

Good day sirs.

AtomikMan

Chimp
Nov 12, 2007
United States of America
Takes up less room in storage, and as UltraNoob said, for shipping. I see nothing strange here.

Good day sirs.

Please explain how this would take up less room in storage. It's a dual crown fork, it's not going to get any shorter than the stanchions.........and that still doesn't explain the broken rebound knob on a "recently rebuilt" fork in "excellent condition".

Bottom line: the guy listing it doesn't know his proverbial a*s from his elbow about the product he's selling, and obviously doesn't care much either.

Windowlicker

Monkey
Dec 27, 2007
Santa Cruz
Please explain how this would take up less room in storage. It's a dual crown fork, it's not going to get any shorter than the stanchions.........and that still doesn't explain the broken rebound knob on a "recently rebuilt" fork in "excellent condition".

Bottom line: the guy listing it doesn't know his proverbial a*s from his elbow about the product he's selling, and obviously doesn't care much either.
if the steerer tube was on correctly, facing upwards, then it would take up more room in the box as it would be sticking out farther then the stanchions.
sure it wouldnt be to much but it still would

AtomikMan

Chimp
Nov 12, 2007
United States of America
if the steerer tube was on correctly, facing upwards, then it would take up more room in the box as it would be sticking out farther then the stanchions.
sure it wouldnt be to much but it still would
Then again, you could just loosen the lower clamps and slide them down............and it still doesn't explain why the top clamp is also upside down. :imstupid:

-dustin

boring
Jun 10, 2002
austin
****, guess i better take pictures of my components before i remove them from my bike so that i don't come across as a scammer.