Quantcast

Cloudcroft???

dirtyj

Monkey
Aug 3, 2003
austin
4 from a town and I know james and his crew are going, u know tony bag of donuts and his crew is going to be there.

Edster1000

Chimp
Oct 27, 2003
Amarillo
Thats cool, I havnt really heard how many are going from amarillo, but Im guessing around 5 or so. What are the dates of the race and pre ride?

mountaingoat

Monkey
Nov 22, 2003
Hell Paso Texas
Yuppers.. The gap is down the left side of the mtn , looking down from the top..
Its gona be kick arse.. see ya there.. What happened to Amarillo Cartell coming for the Coyote Classic? It was sick.. I hope I can go to Amarillo after the wins stop..

mountaingoat

Monkey
Nov 22, 2003
Hell Paso Texas
:evil: The trails are clean.. They are in awesome shape.. We cleaned and rode them yesterday.. We are also building a new 40ft stepdown.. SICK.. I will be there Friday eve or Sat. morn.. peace :dead:

ÆX

Turbo Monkey
Sep 8, 2001
NM
well, sorry guys but i am going to claton OK.

both riller races but i can do a mini mx in dallas sat

then race dh on OK. cn't pass up a weekend like that.

O, also going to see dust to glory in dallas!

http://www.d2gfilm.com/home/

Feb 20, 2004
Oklahoma
bcd said:
well, sorry guys but i am going to claton OK.

both riller races but i can do a mini mx in dallas sat

then race dh on OK. cn't pass up a weekend like that.

O, also going to see dust to glory in dallas!

http://www.d2gfilm.com/home/
I was the one that loaned you the pump

Glad you came to Clayton, Nothing ran smoothly but I hope you had fun. Maybe next year we won't conflict with Cloudcroft and we will have all of the kinks worked out.

C

ÆX

Turbo Monkey
Sep 8, 2001
NM
did you stay for awards?

how did you do?

did i hold second?
they said he was 12 sec in front of me.
i couldn't make that up anywhere.
leaving early i still got home at midnight.

Feb 20, 2004
Oklahoma
bcd said:
did you stay for awards?

how did you do?

did i hold second?
they said he was 12 sec in front of me.
i couldn't make that up anywhere.
leaving early i still got home at midnight.
I did stay for the awards. I thought you may have been third but it was late and I was very tired...

I won the sport 30+ class. That is two in a row so I think I will race open next time.

Sorry to hear about the late arrival home. you live near Amarillo?

Hope you liked the course.

Clifton

mountaingoat

Monkey
Nov 22, 2003
Hell Paso Texas
How was the OK course? Steep? drops? tecky? In MUD-croft it was crazy.. We rode both courses , the steeps and all.. Glad to be alive yall.. Chris won by 14 seconds and Tony took 2nd(pro/semi).. Yall are rad.. Those Colorado goobers were talkin trash the whole weekend, biznatches..They got stomped.. Ben in Amarillo took 1st exp.. I hope we can do these races on seperate weeks next time.. peace