Quantcast

cloudcroft race clip

johnbrittain

Monkey
Jun 14, 2003
Amarillo, Texas
nice alex! is that vid of ben? and what was up with so many people missing the turns on that very last section of the exp course? a ton of ppl got penalized for that

ÆX

Turbo Monkey
Sep 8, 2001
NM
johnbrittain said:
nice alex! is that vid of ben? and what was up with so many people missing the turns on that very last section of the exp course? a ton of ppl got penalized for that

yeah, that is ben.

well the track marking was up the last day. my fault.
no one was riding the expert track everyone was doing the #2 one with that stump down. so no one road it till there race run. no one knew were to go and was too tierd to look where they were going. but they should have hiked it or made sure they knew. that is the riders responability.

i went to the canyon sat pm and camped then road the next morning.
i liked the new stuff ok but still can't get into hiking 45 min for a 4 min run in 90 deg heat with horse flys. call me crazy.

mountaingoat

Monkey
Nov 22, 2003
Hell Paso Texas
Wasupman.. There arent any roads at the top o the canyon? Rent some asses too haul yur asses up the trails.. Also on the other hand keep yur fingers crossed for some lift access at Ski Apache.. We need to work on Matt.. :mumble: I couldnt download the movie.. Crappy computer.. I will have some dvds to pass out o the RCFP sh** .. soon.. I should be comin ovr that way soon.. peace :evil: