Quantcast

Cinco De Mayo whipfest....

Ian Collins

Turbo Monkey
Oct 4, 2001
Pacific Beach, San Diego, CA
Duncan Riffle, Ryan Condraschoff, Griz, and Brad Oien....pics are pretty much unedited....no crops...they're all a little oversaturated, i'm just starting to figure this stuff out, so don't judge:dead:

enjoy

PS, sorry the pics are so small....

Ian Collins

Turbo Monkey
Oct 4, 2001
sick photos of the boys! Ian are you headin out east for platty or the US Open?
i wish....i'm headed out east to visit my family in 3 hours but nothing bike related unfortunately....

i want to get a Dh bike before windham so i can come home and ride/shoot photos at the race...we'll see what's in store....i managed to score a trail bike, now i just need a big bike:D

yuroshek

Turbo Monkey
Jun 26, 2007
Arizona!
i wish....i'm headed out east to visit my family in 3 hours but nothing bike related unfortunately....

i want to get a Dh bike before windham so i can come home and ride/shoot photos at the race...we'll see what's in store....i managed to score a trail bike, now i just need a big bike:D
how tall are you? i have a pretty dialed 2009 race bike hanging around you could use for a weekend of shredding.

Ian Collins

Turbo Monkey
Oct 4, 2001
how tall are you? i have a pretty dialed 2009 race bike hanging around you could use for a weekend of shredding.
i'm 6'....i just got to NY, but my chick is coming out on friday so i'm kinda locked down for the weekend...otherwise i'd take you up on that offer....i haven't been to diablo since it was mountain creek...that would be a blast....i truly appreciate the offer man!