• legit science

Votes: 11 33.3%
  • bacon/loco sucks

Votes: 8 24.2%

• Total voters

Mr Jones

Turbo Monkey
Nov 12, 2007
But have you been pronouncing it "vallum" your whole life? (as opposed to the correct way; VA-LEE-UMM)
come to think of it, the only time I remember saying Valium (woot got it right) was when I was on Valium (damn I'm on a roll). , but yes, I do say it Va-Lee-Um.

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
who also dabbles in the occult.

my mom told me that she paid her chiro to feng shui her house (a little "side service" he offered). i asked how much she paid but she refused to tell me. i'm sure if she ever told me, i would have laugh, puke, or punch someone.

Kanye West

220# bag of hacktastic
Aug 31, 2006
They can really work wonders....CAN being the operative word. There's a lot of real horsesh!t operations out there though.

Only thing I can recommend is going to one that comes strongly recommended from someone you know, and one that does not require you to get on a track of regular visits for minor adjustments.

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
my mom told me that she paid her chiro to feng shui her house (a little "side service" he offered). i asked how much she paid but she refused to tell me. i'm sure if she ever told me, i would have laugh, puke, or punch someone.
Really? The guy that hangs himself by the skin is judging people? :rofl:

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
just started the acupuncture, and getting good results. who knew such little needles could do such big things. though i must admit the doc is wackier than any chiro i've been to.

Ian Collins

Turbo Monkey
Oct 4, 2001
Pacific Beach, San Diego, CA
i've been to a couple quacks, and gave up for a few years, but recently i got a referral to a new chiro who's amazing....a rose amongst thorns if you will...

in a few visits she's gotten my posture better, gotten major relief around areas that were constantly tense and sore from age old injuries...best of all she doesn't have the approach that most have...she wants to see me a couple times per week for a month, then send me off....most chiros want to see you way too much, for way too long....after all, they are salesmen basically....

did i mention, she's hot, and brazillian? i like when she manhandles me....

demo 9

Turbo Monkey
Jan 31, 2007
north jersey
to a chiropractor, i love it. Its pricey so i try to only go when i nearly cant walk, but he fixes it right up. I also do believe the part about the whole "balance" thing. It gets ride of my moms migraines. IF you hurt your back/shoulder, go, if you have the flu, im not so convinced a chiro is the best thing to do