Quantcast

Check out my new Foes 2:1 DHS mono

derry

Chimp
May 27, 2006
Check out my new Foes 2:1, I've just opened a DH and 4X shop in the uk called DERRY-AIR-CYCLES, Foes is one of my main brands, so I bought one for myself.

Attachments

dump

Turbo Monkey
Oct 12, 2001
very nice... the red looks hot! Have you been out for a ride on it yet? Any initial impressions?

julian_dh

Monkey
Jan 10, 2005
First ride is tomorrow, I will let you all know how the beast rides,
I can't wait!
thats looking tuff man your gonna enjoy it, friend of mine got one last year and has it built up pretty similar to yours i was suprised how light it feels. got a few runs and the suspension was setup a little funny but the bike just smoothed out anything and wanted to pop into the air and didnt care what it landed on roots rocks anything.

also sick how u can dial in the geometry with the little thing on the end of the shock.

derry

Chimp
May 27, 2006
Here are a few pics of the first ride on the 2:1 dhs mono, the pics are poor quality due to being cut from digital camera footage film today.

The bike rides better than anything i have ever used before (yeti dh9, intense m3, orange 224, ironhorse sunday, just a few i have owned in the last couple of years), you must try one to believe it.
The first pic is on the new step down on the new course at hopton in the uk the lip of the take off is on the very left of the shot just out of view and the landing is on the right around 5 ft out of view(just to let you know the scale of the jump).

Foes 2:1 are the future.

Attachments