Quantcast

Cedric

'size

Turbo Monkey
May 30, 2007
AZ
"I m ****ing alive,after 10 hours in surgery,i don t know how it went but i m ****ing alive!!!!"

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
the man is driven! his objective is 2013 Worlds at Pietermaritzburg... says it's his favourite track (makes sense given his results there).

His operation souds friggin' rough... weights on his femur so it doesn't touch his pelvis while it's healing?!?! :eek: one month before he can stand again?! jeezus.

Heal well Ced... heal well. and we sure as hell hope to see you on the podium at Worlds...

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
I think he's earned his spot in the commentator booth.

All the party, non of the pain.

Record the track previews, give real insight to the courses, etc...

Bark orders to the brigade live stream...

Drink redbull

Profit.

S.K.C.

Turbo Monkey
Feb 28, 2005
Pa. / North Jersey
:eek:

Sweet Baby Jesus...

... I had a feeling that's what it looked like under those bandages...

If anyone can pull this off, it's Gracia. He's crazy, but I think deep down he has the discipline and will do to what is necessary. Given his past experience with injury and rigorous rehabilitation, if Barel is there to help out - all the better.

Pegboy

Turbo Monkey
Jan 20, 2003
New Hamp-sha
I think he'll have plenty of fun with that scar. That thing is like a road map for the ladies! He should tattoo an arrow at the end of it!

tabletop84

Monkey
Nov 12, 2011
I think he'll have plenty of fun with that scar. That thing is like a road map for the ladies! He should tattoo an arrow at the end of it!
Lol yeah. I met Bobby Root a few days ago talking about his and CG'S injury and he was all like: Cedric is an asshole, was asking the gf of a friend of me befoe his wyes: "wanna ****?"

S.K.C.

Turbo Monkey
Feb 28, 2005
Pa. / North Jersey
Lol yeah. I met Bobby Root a few days ago talking about his and CG'S injury and he was all like: Cedric is an asshole, (he) was asking the gf of a friend of mine before his eyes: "wanna f***?"
HaHAHAHaha... :rofl:

...so... I guess Ced is feeling better already and is back to normal...

Last edited: