Quantcast

CCDB Settings

Kevin

Turbo Monkey
So I bought a v10c a while ago and Im on my way to use it for the first time.
It came with a CCDB and from what ive heard it can be a bit of a pain to get the settings right?
Its a first gen carbon v10, and i think I weigh in at around 170lbs with gear...
Anyone have any basic info on where to start settings wise?

carlos1

Chimp
Nov 14, 2011
Czech Republic
So I bought a v10c a while ago and Im on my way to use it for the first time.
It came with a CCDB and from what ive heard it can be a bit of a pain to get the settings right?
Its a first gen carbon v10, and i think I weigh in at around 170lbs with gear...
Anyone have any basic info on where to start settings wise?
Hi, just go to this page, select the frame name, year, an you have the base tune, http://www.canecreek.com/products/suspension/double-barrel/base-tunes

carlos1

Chimp
Nov 14, 2011
Czech Republic
Thanks, but the website tells me they dont have a base tune for the 2012 v10...
It does give me some settings so maybe Ill just start from there and try and dial it in over the next days.
Yea, just try the base tune, and tune it from this tune to the point when you are comfy on the bike, and its doing what you need, these are just base tunes, just a starting point, so if you mess it up, you can go back to start

dhbrigade

Chimp
Feb 21, 2006
My setup on a V10.4 Carbon

LSC 10 clicks
HSC 1.25 rotations
LSR 18 clicks
HSR 2.25 rotation

all from fully open

300lbs spring
8.5 travel mode

Running this setup on steeper tracks with a stiff fork.

Feels quite plush and has tons of traction, never bottoms out and goes great over jumps.

I weight 72kg

wydopen

Turbo Monkey
Jan 16, 2005
I started with the base tune and just slowed down the rebound 2clicks and added 2 clicks of LSC and mine is pretty dialed..not a v10 though...the base tune is a good starting point..