Quantcast

Casper Wyoming...

UNHrider

Monkey
Apr 20, 2004
Epping, NH
To any of you western monkeys, i recently got a job offer in casper wyoming, and was wondering what the riding was like out there. Obviously the riding isnt my main concern, but its something i would like to consider. Ive spent some time in wyoming, mostly in the laramie area, and road tripped around to the tetons, yellowstone, and across the nothern portion of the state, etc... so i have some familiarity with the state.

also any general info about the area would be appreciated.

and as for riding im interested in it all, xc, aggressive trail riding, dh, and even road, also is there a local race scene?

if anyone actually responds to this ill probably have more questions for you as well.

thanks in advance

matt

geargrrl

Turbo Monkey
May 2, 2002
pnw -dry side
UNHrider said:
To any of you western monkeys, i recently got a job offer in casper wyoming, and was wondering what the riding was like out there. Obviously the riding isnt my main concern, but its something i would like to consider. Ive spent some time in wyoming, mostly in the laramie area, and road tripped around to the tetons, yellowstone, and across the nothern portion of the state, etc... so i have some familiarity with the state.

also any general info about the area would be appreciated.

and as for riding im interested in it all, xc, aggressive trail riding, dh, and even road, also is there a local race scene?

if anyone actually responds to this ill probably have more questions for you as well.

thanks in advance

matt
I lived there 20 years ago, does that count?

Turd Ferguson

Monkey
Dec 21, 2004
Burbank
I rode there in the early 90's. It was a good scene, but that was then...

btw, Casper is kind of, how shall I put this... a sh it hole.