Quantcast

Car Insurance

ukjason

sexist pig
May 14, 2006
leicester uk
I've just renewed my insurance which cost me £800 for the year fully comprehensive, with have 3 different levels Third party, Third party fire and theft and fully comp,

and i was just wondering what does everyone else pay

ALEXIS_DH

Tirelessly Awesome
Jan 30, 2003
Lima, Peru, Peru
around $180 a month. full coverage.
its cheap because its fleet insurance, its my moms company insurance, and the policy cover like 80 cars. so its dirt cheap plus i drive only like 500 miles a month.
my deductible is $250, plus a $250 surcharge because am under 25.

it covers me up to 20% over the alcohol limit. alriiiiight!. plus they send me a driver anytime 24/7 to pick me up anywhere in the city and drive me home if am too wasted to drive.

schweetness.

Jorvik

Monkey
Jan 29, 2002
I honestly don't know anymore.
I'm paying $1800 a year now. I was paying 1400 until I crashed my Durango. I went 8 months without a vehicle, so my rates went up. Grrr. Good thing I sold my motorcycle. Don't want to know how much that would be costing me.

bean

Turbo Monkey
Feb 16, 2004
Boulder
Somewhere around $700 per year comprehensive. USAA FTW!

Actually I can't figure out why it's so cheap, seems like it should be a bit higher.

kizzi77

Monkey
Aug 11, 2005
nashvegas
Car insurance for me and the mr., plus renter's insurance, plus personal article rider for my rings = about $580 for 6 months.

My car insurance company is awesome. I've had them since I started driving (14 years) and they always try and get me good deals, pay me as much money as they can on claims and pay right away without any hassel.

I just wish I was as lucky when dealing with my crappy health insurance!!

maxyedor

<b>TOOL PRO</b>
Oct 20, 2005
In the bathroom, fighting a battle
i dont know what mine is and i dont have any desire to know
Won't you find out sooner or later when the bill comes?

Mine runs a hair over $800/year thats 408 pounds Sterling, for full coverage of anything and everything car related that could go wrong. But then I have a perfect record, and have never made a claim so it's lower than most.

JoeRay

Monkey
Feb 19, 2004
In Squalor
$650 in Australian banana chips for an eight year old modded Subaru Legacy.

I can remember back a few years when I had a financed pickup with a stupidly powerful V8. The finance company required it to be comprehensively insured. I was under 25, I think the premium was like $3k or so annually.

Thank god I have turned 30 and now own a four cylinder!