Quantcast

capitol forest

brakecheck

Chimp
Nov 28, 2006
olympia,wa
for those of you that want to ride on sundays...we meet at the noshcka and c line entrance to the capitol forest at 9 am sunday mornings. we generally shuttle up and jam down. those who climb can meet us at the top. we ride many different lines down. and if possible we always try to do 2 runs. this is a cooperative effort, no charge, just a group of riders riding.-brakecheck justin:monkeydance:

bbnt

Chimp
Feb 2, 2007
if everything goes right, I should be traveling about 8000 miles to make the ride this sunday (If the wife will let me out) if not , I will be out there next sunday. Can't wait to get some mud in my eyes to clean out all this damn sand.

Billy

brakecheck

Chimp
Nov 28, 2006
olympia,wa
bill, dude this sunday it's on but next sunday the 18th i'll be in seattle at swapmeet. man the conditions rocked we had so much fun. i shuttled us up, and dale van stink reminded me to not forget my keys like 3x,instead he locked his in my truck at the top...
-brakecheck justin

bbnt

Chimp
Feb 2, 2007
I, am pissed, I will not be in town till late saturday. I will not be able to make it out for sundays ride, but I will be able to make the next two weeks before I have to go back.

And Justin, are you going to be able to hook a demo for a Reighn X?

I will see you all soon

Bill

brakecheck

Chimp
Nov 28, 2006
olympia,wa
bill, you suck and then some more... i just so happen to be on vacation this week, you're lucky. just let me know your vegas plan(time away). about the reign, we can go to gregs, but i doubt he'll let you really ride it other than in the yard. if you can go up to seattle on the 18th dave the giant rep will be there and he'll let you ride his, they have a small course to ride around there. other than that we can talk shop **** on a ride. by the way greg absolutely loves his, he also got two sponsorships, marzocchi and center cycle. call me when you get here.-brakecheck justin:monkeydance: