Quantcast

can this even be considered dirt jumping?

Zach Dank

Turbo Monkey
Jun 28, 2005
Gnarcal
Hell yeah. Dane is a fycking beast. We are building similar sized jumps right now at a new location in the desert in Socal. Except we will be hitting them with 4 inch travel bikes.

Zach Dank

Turbo Monkey
Jun 28, 2005
Gnarcal
Good idea. We got private property, perfect pitch, perfect dirt, all the heavy equiptment we need, and a multi million dollar company backing us. It's the perfect storm.

cdavis

Chimp
May 19, 2010
RVA
Good idea. We got private property, perfect pitch, perfect dirt, all the heavy equiptment we need, and a multi million dollar company backing us. It's the perfect storm.

dude why you tease us like that. We have yet to see the footy from your backyard and now you throw this card on the table. :shakefist:

seth505

Monkey
Jun 9, 2006
CA
that is sick, funny they show Matt Shubring as he did something similar with a sick set that ends with 100ft or so (for mx)

dump

Turbo Monkey
Oct 12, 2001
Damn, that's something! Looking forward to seeing the whole set. Love building new jumps, and figuring them out.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Zack Dank has been living the dream before I even joined ridemonkey as jersey dirt

Yeah I don't know. I don't think either zach or I would call call busting your ass on other people's property and getting it all torn down over and over 'the dream'.:p

It's all good though. Those were years of practice leading up to this kind of stuff.

Last edited:

Zach Dank

Turbo Monkey
Jun 28, 2005
Gnarcal
Yeah I don't know. I don't think either zach or I would call call busting your ass on other people's property and getting it all torn down over and over 'the dream'.:p

It's all good though. Those were years of practice leading up to this kind of stuff.
Yep me, Kidwoo, and our boys paid the price to make the dream a reality. Many years of fycked off situations to come to what is happening now. DJ heaven.

And yeah Joel, Woodward has our back now with full support. They realize that we can build a full Slope style/Dirt jump hybrid course that has never been seen on this planet yet. Hopefully you will come shred it with us.

joelalamo45

Monkey
Jun 25, 2007
Idaho Springs, Colorado
Yep me, Kidwoo, and our boys paid the price to make the dream a reality. Many years of fycked off situations to come to what is happening now. DJ heaven.

And yeah Joel, Woodward has our back now with full support. They realize that we can build a full Slope style/Dirt jump hybrid course that has never been seen on this planet yet. Hopefully you will come shred it with us.
Yeah I'll def come shred it next summer.

Fool

The Thing cannot be described
Sep 10, 2001
Brooklyn
ZD, is it the spot where Woodward had that DH BMX track a couple few years ago?