Quantcast

Can anybody identify my seat (Odyssey)?

DLo

Monkey
Feb 26, 2003
South Bay Area, CA

I know it's an Odyssey. But I'm not sure if I'm blind.. I went on mtbr and didn't find any reviews on the saddle? I want to find another one. It's now half covered in duct tape. Hope it's not discontinued.

Sir_Crackien

Turbo Monkey
Feb 7, 2004
alex. va. usa.
hey i don't know the model name and i don't think that it has been discontinued. i do know were i saw it last though. most bike shops use a disriputer called J&B, and if memery serves me right i saw it in there. if not there the other disriputer that it could of been is QBP

grimm

Monkey
Jan 12, 2002
Sweden
all i know is that that model is kinda rare, unseen in these parts even. good luck replacing it!

zedro

Turbo Monkey
Sep 14, 2001
at the end of the longest line
there are knock-offs (or whatever) to that seat. In Canada theres a generic brand called Radical (believe its part of the distrubutor) and they make the exact same seat, with or without flames. My shop still has a bunch in stock i believe.

DLo

Monkey
Feb 26, 2003
South Bay Area, CA
Thanks for the heads up. I really like this seat, I had other seats in the past and for some reason my butt started to ache while I was climbing. Went away ever since I got this saddle:confused: