Quantcast

Calling SpeedyObnox

gschuette

Monkey
Sep 22, 2004
Truck
The link in the message doesn't work and I can't PM you anything. What is going on with you. Did you ask one too many girls to marry you and end up getting kicked off? J/K but what is going on?

indieboy

Want fries with that?
Jan 4, 2002
atlanta
gschuette said:
The link in the message doesn't work and I can't PM you anything. What is going on with you. Did you ask one too many girls to marry you and end up getting kicked off? J/K but what is going on?
they suspended him for using some words he shouldn't have
what can you say about seth that hasn't already been said, he's not that bright at times :)

indieboy

Want fries with that?
Jan 4, 2002
atlanta
gschuette said:
basic rundown?

or would that get me and whoever tells me in trouble.
he went on a rant about something that i personally found hilarous. i know the situation a bit better only b/c i know all of the stores and his situation in the old one, etc.

but you "abused" the rules unknowingly and was slapped on the wrist for it.

indieboy

Want fries with that?
Jan 4, 2002
atlanta
laura said:
you're kinda creepy too. you always come out of no where and reply to random posts i make.
i'm hurt deeply by that, i thought we had something a while back? :( jkjkjkjk

i don't reply to much and if random posts you make such as the entire thread you made is random then yes, yes i do reply to your random threads

laura

DH_Laura
Jul 16, 2002
Glitter Gulch
indieboy said:
i'm hurt deeply by that, i thought we had something a while back? :( jkjkjkjk

i don't reply to much and if random posts you make such as the entire thread you made is random then yes, yes i do reply to your random threads

oh yeah, thats right. i forgot that was a thread i posted. oh well. it was pretty random. as for that thing we had, if you havent heard yet, i am happily married and you were supposed to keep that on the DL. capiche? :p

indieboy

Want fries with that?
Jan 4, 2002
atlanta
laura said:
oh yeah, thats right. i forgot that was a thread i posted. oh well. it was pretty random. as for that thing we had, if you havent heard yet, i am happily married and you were supposed to keep that on the DL. capiche? :p
i don't come by much anymore, therefor my knowledge that you and Tn got married has not been pressed into my mind quite yet. as to that congrats you two!

laura

DH_Laura
Jul 16, 2002
Glitter Gulch
well thank you. there was a thread around here somewhere but tn stopped hosting the pics on his web site so there arent pics anymore. and its pretty boring without pics.

gschuette

Monkey
Sep 22, 2004
Truck
Well I hadn't checked it at the time but now I have. Nothing from him. I have gotten two e-mails from someone related to this thread but not Indie. How did he know I subscribed to Comcast? Strange.

indieboy

Want fries with that?
Jan 4, 2002
atlanta
gschuette said:
Well I hadn't checked it at the time but now I have. Nothing from him. I have gotten two e-mails from someone related to this thread but not Indie. How did he know I subscribed to Comcast? Strange.
read ^^^^

laura

DH_Laura
Jul 16, 2002
Glitter Gulch
this thread is getting confusing. whats his face told indie boy that he sent you an email. evidently whats his face told indie boy that you use comcast

indieboy

Want fries with that?
Jan 4, 2002
atlanta
laura said:
this thread is getting confusing. whats his face told indie boy that he sent you an email. evidently whats his face told indie boy that you use comcast
i knew i loved you for a reason

gschuette

Monkey
Sep 22, 2004
Truck
whats his face is gschuette KNOW IT!

BTW I just wanted to know how he knew that I had mail pertaining to this thread but it wasn't from him.