Quantcast

Burly's new truck..

kizzi77

Monkey
Aug 11, 2005
nashvegas
Pics on my computer, so I'm posting:

It's a '94 ranger but only has 46,000 miles...looks brand new! It's fun to have two nice cars. :banana:

urbaindk

The Real Dr. Science
Jul 12, 2004
Sleepy Hollar
Looks good. A '94 with 44K, wow, that must be nice! Mine's '96 with 220K and has been hit many times with the ugly stick.

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
Looks good. A '94 with 44K, wow, that must be nice! Mine's '96 with 220K and has been hit many times with the ugly stick.
Some old retired guy had it, kept in the garage. Pretty sweet find, me thinks:biggrin:

urbaindk

The Real Dr. Science
Jul 12, 2004
Sleepy Hollar
Also, if you put a tarp in the bed and fill it with water, you could probably transport a marine mammal or two. I'm just sayin' is all.

BurlyShirley

Jul 4, 2002
TN
Meh, it's all cool. In 1996 Toyota called the color of my truck "BLUE" but I'm telling you that sh!t is PURPLE. Real men drive purple trucks, honest injun.
Heh. As long as it wasnt pink with little flowers and unicorns painted on it, I dont really care. Just has to be functional and last a few years. Besides, with me driving it, its the equivalent of being painted black with skull and t-bone steak decals all over it.

macko

Turbo Monkey
Jul 12, 2002
THE Palouse
Wow that sucker is MINT! I've got a '99 Ranger w/ about 105,000 miles and it's definitely seen better days. Great find, man!

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Heh. As long as it wasnt pink with little flowers and unicorns painted on it, I dont really care. Just has to be functional and last a few years. Besides, with me driving it, its the equivalent of being painted black with skull and t-bone steak decals all over it.
Fo'real. When I found mine it was everything I was looking for: V6, five speed, ext cab, alloy wheels, topper, cup holders, intermitent wipers... I gave a rats @ss about the color. I did have to tolerate a bunch of "Barney" and "Easter Egg" quips for about a month though...

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
It's a '94 ranger but only has 46,000 miles...looks brand new! It's fun to have two nice cars. :banana:
Wow. I have an '03 that I found w/ 15k on it a year and a half ago.

I've put 40k on it just since then!

BurlyShirley

Jul 4, 2002
TN
BTW, I approve of the Cherokee, even though I can't see much of it. My '02 is rocking.
Well, I just sold it to my little brother for $500. It still runs well, but its pretty beaten. Its a 93 and I been rockin it a couple years now.

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
I imagine burly will double the milage in a year or so. But should still be good for a long time! :biggrin:
Yep. With all those trips to the Atlantic coast to "frolic" he'll be piling on the miles.

:cupidarrow:

DH Diva

Wonderwoman
Jun 12, 2002
You know where I might find me some of those t-bone steak decals?

Secret Squirrel

There is no Justice!
Dec 21, 2004
Up sh*t creek, without a paddle
Kizz...You should black out the "CRAFT" on the tires and then take some white paint and some stencils and put "BATER" on 'em....that would be equivolent to the T-bone steak decals.

Ha...Burly has a truck with a handjob in the bed....

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
i was just having some fun...if there's a person who cares less about what a vehicle is, does, or looks like more than me, it's probably SS.
I think I care less more than anyone.....well as far as the amount of paint it has is concerned...

V-Dub GTI

Monkey
Jun 11, 2006
blah!
I think I care less more than anyone.....well as far as the amount of paint it has is concerned...

i like the black from the exhaust on the door.:biggrin:

As for me, here after the first of the year it looks like i am getting an 06 subaru WRX!!!:cupidarrow: