Quantcast

Bromont Roll Call!

Tame Ape

BUY HOPE!!!!!!!
Mar 4, 2003
NYC
Once again independence day is upon us and like all good americans out there I am celebrating! Yes, I am going to go DHing for the fourth time in my life. Yes, it will be quite a treat! In Canada! Woo! I'm driving up to Montreal on friday and will be riding, notwithstanding injuries, on Sat and Sun.

Is anyone else going to be there? I am a hack but my buddy, Sikocycles isn't.

Would love to hook up with some .CA monkies!

:)

ChrisKring

Turbo Monkey
Jan 30, 2002
Grand Haven, MI
Most of my team will be at Bromont over the 4th. Unfortunatly, I will not be with them. 4 out of 6 weeks of crazy driving have wore me out too much to make the 12 hour (each way) drive this weekend.

I flew to Big Bear, but then drove to the US Open, Snowshoe and then Mount Snow. Add all that to the 6 hour each way drive up to Toronto that I made for work 3 times over the same time period and I am beat.

That said, if you see some High Gear Racing guys and girl in HGR/Fox jerseys with a big 5th Element on the back, say Hi.

I will be up there for the Master's though. Can't wait.

DeWalt

Chimp
Jul 29, 2003
Green mountains Vermont
Hey Bromonteers, I know it's sick up there, but Bolton Valley is super sick too and turning their lifts this July 3 and 4. Located about 1.5 hours south of Montreal, and about 20 min from Burlington,VT Lots of stunts and jumps, and over 10 sweet Dh runs to rip on. Bromont is sweet, but Bolton is super sweet. Dewalt :evil:

p-spec

Turbo Monkey
May 2, 2004
quebec
AWW #$%^

I have no front brake adapter :mumble:

Won't be there i wish i was.

Yo Chris is the nicolai finally finished ??

Tame Ape

BUY HOPE!!!!!!!
Mar 4, 2003
NYC
Plans are getting shaky now...
But hopefully I'll be able to make.
I ride a transblu Heckler with a Z1 SL. I'll probably have an XC helmet with goggles...