Quantcast

Bike tattoos?

Jorvik

Monkey
Jan 29, 2002
I honestly don't know anymore.
Here's a quick tip. Don't get any tattoing done by a crackhead in Anacostia Park. Despite what you may think when you step into his seedy crackden, it will look bad. Then you'll be spending a fortune on a coverup.

EDIT: Also, being drunk doesn't help. At all. Oh well, my coverup is badass.

blue

boob hater
Jan 24, 2004
california
I had it all planned out, drawn, etc. Opted for a Dangerboy 32T ring (sans logo, of course) with hammer and sickle kind of intertwined and slightly larger than the ring.

And then, three days later, I get a job with a messenger company that kind of shuns visible tattoos. Imagine that. :(

elRey

Turbo Monkey
I had it all planned out, drawn, etc. Opted for a Dangerboy 32T ring (sans logo, of course) with hammer and sickle kind of intertwined and slightly larger than the ring.

And then, three days later, I get a job with a messenger company that kind of shuns visible tattoos. Imagine that. :(
Messengers who shun tattoos???

How can that be???

macko

Turbo Monkey
Jul 12, 2002
THE Palouse
I just made an appt today to get ink on my birthday (the 27th). It's slightly bike related; I've got a cartoon-ish rotor incorporated in it. Will post once it's done.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
dood, I thought the same thing...

They're trying to buck the trend or something. I guess in a city with three messenger companies, you have to be vicious ;)
No tatoos, but bathing is still optional, right?

DirtyDog

Gang probed by the Golden Banana
Aug 2, 2005
Here's a quick tip. Don't get any tattoing done by a crackhead in Anacostia Park. Despite what you may think when you step into his seedy crackden, it will look bad. Then you'll be spending a fortune on a coverup.

EDIT: Also, being drunk doesn't help. At all. Oh well, my coverup is badass.
That was quite possibly the funniest thread ever on this site. Is it still around? Did you ever post pics of the cover work?

Jorvik

Monkey
Jan 29, 2002
I honestly don't know anymore.
That was quite possibly the funniest thread ever on this site. Is it still around? Did you ever post pics of the cover work?
I'm glad I made you laugh. I'm sans digital camera for the time being. I should be able to take the pictures when I get home next month. I think I'll ressurect that thread with the pics. Should be a good time.

SK6

Turbo Monkey
Jul 10, 2001
Shut up and ride...
It took me six months to finalize what I wanted. I'm having it finished on new years eve. 4 hours left.

Be VERY careful in what you choose, and make sure your right about your decision. Tattoos are not a fad, it stays with you for a lifetime.

Your choices are cool, and one on your calf would be kinda cool. hell, to be honest, that maybe one I get next year.

Here is the first half of mine. I call her "Angel of Redemption"

I can't believe it was finished a year ago...on year new years eve. This is the tat finished.

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
http://www.allheadlinenews.com/articles/7006225153

Buenos Aires, Argentina - A tattoo artist from Argentina is facing a lawsuit after drawing a penis on the back of an Argentinean football fan instead of his favorite team's official logo.

Reports said the teenager approached the tattoo artist and asked him to tattoo the logo of the Boca Junior football team on his back.

However, the tattooist was an avid supporter of the rival team and decided to play a prank on his young customer.

After reaching home, the victim proudly showed his parents his new tattoo and was surprised to learn that a penis was tattooed on his back.

According to Argentina's Terra newspaper, the victim said, "I could not see what he was tattooing because he didn't have a mirror. I only saw it when I got home and showed it to my parents."

A police spokesperson added, "The tattooist supports Boca Junior's rival, River Plate, so he got annoyed when the teenager asked him to tattoo Boca's symbol and decided to tattoo a penis instead. Unbelievable!"