Quantcast

bike stress

tubs26

Chimp
May 12, 2011
so i just traded a couple of my things for a new frame and after i almost got everything set up. I decided to just take it down the drive way (note: chain is the last component to go on) and as I ride I realize that the steer tube is too tight because its hard to turn and i think "no problem, ill just loosen it."when i get off then the bike it feels too loose and moves back and fourth but when i sit on it its almost impossible to turn let alone almost died going off a tiny jump. possibly a bearing could be upside down?

Last edited:

tubs26

Chimp
May 12, 2011
whoop whoop! "GRAMMAR POLICE" its a fourm website not a history paper. besides im more worried about my expensive bike having somthing seriously wrong then a stupid little dot at the end of every sentence.......... there happy?!

w00dy

In heaven there is no beer
Jun 18, 2004
that's why we drink it here
whoop whoop! "GRAMMAR POLICE" its a fourm website not a history paper. besides im more worried about my expensive bike having somthing seriously wrong then a stupid little dot at the end of every sentence.......... there happy?!
He's saying your post was hard to read. After laboring through to find the actual question, yes your headset is put together wrong.

headset assembly

tubs26

Chimp
May 12, 2011
i took it apart and it turned out that the bearing was shot and all the bearing fell out when u pulled it out