Quantcast

Bike quotes

BikerBoy28

Monkey
Jul 3, 2006
Bellingham, Wa
My personal fave "The bicycle is complex by design, simple by nature. The bike is nothing more than circles turning circles, its the human motor that makes it elegant" Used that one in my highschool senior project presentation :weee:

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
My bicycle masters boardwalk and quagmire with aplomb. Those that doubt me... suck cock by choice.

jutny

Monkey
Jan 15, 2009
Montclair, NJ
"Four wheels move the body, two wheels move the soul."

mildly on topic but full of awesome: http://www.latexnet.org/~csmith/sausage.html

from above:
"This motorcycle is simply too goddamn fast to ride at speed in any kind of normal road traffic unless you're ready to go straight down the centerline with your nuts on fire and a silent scream in your throat."

Last edited:

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
From an old Giant add campaign: "Built to be Ridden"

Best Baseball hat ever: "Giant" front, "Built to be ridden" back. Sparked more than a few conversations with chicks that ended with successful nudity.

OGRipper

back alley ripper
Feb 3, 2004
NORCAL is the hizzle
I have a Cane Creek t-shirt that every person outside of bikes absolutely loves with a quote from Einstein: "life is like a bicycle....somethun, somethun, somethun"
Einstein said this: “Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance you must keep moving”

And when asked about the theory of relativity, he supposedly said:

"I thought of that while riding my bicycle."

I have this image framed in my office. More proof that smart people ride bikes.

Oct 9, 2006
"I used to lay in bed at night praying to god for a new bike, then one day I realized god doesn't work like that so I stole one and asked him to forgive me."