Quantcast

Bianchi 2007

Muuqi

Monkey
Oct 11, 2005
Ashland Oregon
Ya gotta love 2007 sneak peaks this early in the year. Check out what Bianchi is going to offer in the coming year. . .928 Superlight for all those who claim that the current 928 L is too heavy. . .

Muuqi

Monkey
Oct 11, 2005
Ashland Oregon
Aloooot I'm sure. I'm sorta bummed they showed this one w/ Sram, I wouldn't mind seeing more of the 2007 Campy stuff. . .and common, Campy and Bianchi sort of go hand in hand. . .

Echo

crooked smile
Jul 10, 2002
Slacking at work
The Toninator said:
I hate carbon. i used to not like it but now i hate it. Steel is real. (Ti is tight.)
You should try my roadbike. Steel in front, carbon rear. It's like having suspension.

rooftest

Monkey
Jul 10, 2005
OC, CA
Muuqi said:
Do you ride a Lemond?
Echo's talking about a carbon rear triangle, I think. My LeMond's built with what they call the "spline design" - a steel head tube, down tube, chainstays, with carbon seatstays, seat tube, top tube. (and carbon fork.)

Muuqi

Monkey
Oct 11, 2005
Ashland Oregon
rooftest said:
Echo's talking about a carbon rear triangle, I think. My LeMond's built with what they call the "spline design" - a steel head tube, down tube, chainstays, with carbon seatstays, seat tube, top tube. (and carbon fork.)
Yeah, I've always thought the Spine design was a cool idea. I've definitely been lusting over the Tete d Corse for awhile now and I knew a few people who ride the Zurich's and love them.