Quantcast

Better start working on those zombie apoc plans...

DirtMcGirk

<b>WAY</b> Dumber than N8 (to the power of ten alm
Feb 21, 2008
Oz
i like this kind of thinking dirtmcgirk , but you need to lose some weight before z-day . so i can put you on my A-Team dirtymike ,ultranoob and sanjuro are the guys who i think are going to survive the zombie apocalypse .
Working on it. Reminds me time to strap on the ammo carrier and run.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Rumored Pics:
not safe for work
seriously NOT SAFE FOR WORK! This is the kind of isht that haunts you.

There are other pics on that blog too.
:panic: :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic:

That wasn't real. That wasn't real. That wasn't real. That wasn't real. That wasn't real. That wasn't real. That wasn't real. That wasn't real. That wasn't real. That wasn't real. That wasn't real. That wasn't real. That wasn't real. That wasn't real. That wasn't real. That wasn't real. That wasn't real. That wasn't real. That wasn't real. That wasn't real.

:panic: :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic:

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Maryland man eats roomate

In yet another horrifying incident of human flesh-eating this week, a student in Maryland allegedly admitted to devouring his roommate's brain and heart.

Alexander Kinyua, a 21-year-old Morgan State University student, admitted to murdering his roommate Kujoe Bonsafo Agyei-Kodie, who was reported missing last Friday, cops told the Baltimore Sun.

Kinyua's father called police late Tuesday night when Kinyua's brother reportedly found human remains -- a head and two hands -- in a metal tin in the basement. The brother and father left the room for a short time, but when they came back, the body parts had been moved and Kinyua was washing out the tin, the paper reported.

Officers searched the house and arrested Kinyua. The man allegedly confessed a shocking revelation: not only had he killed Agyei-Kodie by cutting him up with a knife and then dismembered him, he ingested parts of the victim's brain and all of his heart. He then allegedly dropped most of the remains in a Dumpster behind a church in Joppatowne.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Anyone who has swung a cricket bat knows it would be a great zombie smasher. Rip a slot into the side an embed an machete blade and it would become more awesomer.
:stupid:

I would like to add a 9" nail through the flat side, as well.

DirtMcGirk

Feb 21, 2008
Oz
I think this is the next addition to the arsenal after the goings on of this week:

I'm actually looking forward to z-day. The ability to tell everyone around me "I told you so, bitches" is making me giddy.

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF

baca262

Monkey
Aug 16, 2011
I think this is the next addition to the arsenal after the goings on of this week:

I'm actually looking forward to z-day. The ability to tell everyone around me "I told you so, bitches" is making me giddy.
how many rounds does the mag hold?

the drum mag reminded me of the PPSh-41 - that would be an awesome zombie sprayer.

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
I was talking about zombie guns with a man who knows something about putting people down, a Special Forces Vietnam Veteran.

He recommended a Marlin lever action chambered for .357 pistol ammo or a M1 carbine.

I think one thing people don't consider is the balance between multiple target accuracy and stopping power is thrown out the window. Low recoil is the only way to perform headshot after headshot.

Big J

Monkey
Jul 18, 2005
Chicago
I do like RTS suppressed 12 gauge......load firearmes would be like ringing the dinner bell......

J

DirtMcGirk

Feb 21, 2008
Oz
You can get 10 round mags and 20 round drums for it. I'm doing it in "Commie Pinko Pink" duracoat

Tetreault

Monkey
Nov 23, 2005
SoMeWhErE NoWhErE
this whole thing sounds worse than my ex-wife in the sack. She liked to eat certain things too, but i think she just rubbed herself with bath salts, not ingest them:thumb: