Votes: 1 10.0%
  • jimmydean wrapped in bacon

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters

syadasti

i heart mac
Apr 15, 2002
VT
They're good but I haven't tried these seasoned spiders or been to Cambodia. I did eat live ants while I lived outdoors for 10 weeks in the Rockies in 2001 (mostly out of Idaho) but those just taste lemony.

I'll go with mussels, oysters, or scallops for easy to find food. I bet Geoducks would be awesome but they're super expensive and never tried them.

Fresh raspberries or mini wild strawberries are decent choice too.

skibunny24

Enthusiastic Receiver of Reputation
Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
GO TO FRIGGIN' WHISTLER ALREADY!
Still. At. Work. Then I must wait for Buffalo. I am not handling the waiting well! :)

Mmm, I just had an apple. Wish I had some fresh raspberries from my yard! Snacks for the way up!

skibunny24

Enthusiastic Receiver of Reputation
Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
They're good but I haven't tried these seasoned spiders or been to Cambodia. I did eat live ants while I lived outdoors for 10 weeks in the Rockies in 2001 (mostly out of Idaho) but those just taste lemony.
No thanks on the spiders! But ants are lemony?? Heck I'd try those!!

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Anyone not voting chocolate is a damned fool
I can plow through un-natural amounts of sugar and chocolate. But if I do, I get to be a full blown diabetic on top of having gout. Not eating sugar is insanely difficult. But I've been doing really well for the past two months and have been losing weight. Currently limiting myself to honey and fruit.

syadasti

i heart mac
Apr 15, 2002
VT
Jerky and squirrel YEEHAW!

Eat jerky, deli meat, and other preserved meat products with sodium nitrate with fruits and veggies with lots of vitamin C so you minimize nitrosamines formation (carcinogens)

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
All the berries I am getting are kind of small and tart. Expensive also. Corn although not a snack is a while off. Mators and cukes also. It is very wet here...

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
I prefer doobie snacks over all others.

Which is usually followed by a craving for some Sour Patch Kids. Coincidence? Still trying to figure that one out...

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
bring it!

whenever i head north to see the parents in maine each summer with the fam it's a one-destination, sans-bike journey. or else i'd hit vt for sure.