Quantcast

Beer For Man

partsbara

Turbo Monkey
Nov 16, 2001
getting Xtreme !
found this 'music'... a one man punk rock outfit... named MAN

this is one of my favourite tracks...'beer for man'

'Man has no need for laws, values, folklores, principals, mores or boundaries. He needs beer. Keep your schools, courts, libraries, churches, and penal institutions. Bring me beer. Take your bible, lawbook, code of conduct and your constitution. Bring me beer. The soul of man has been fed indigestibles. Yea. The soul could make use of beer. Beer for Man. Take your judges, juries, lawyers, preachers and politicians. Bring me beer. No idol, sacrament, prayer or ritual has ever been quite as divine as a mug of beer. So keep your opinion, ideals, your censor your justice. Don't wheedle, cajole, impose, insist, attack. Bring me beer. The soul of man has been fed indigestibles. Yea. The soul could make use of beer. Beer for Man.'

check it out... there are a few mp3's to listen to as well...

http://www.beerforman.com

partsbara

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
i like the flag.

hey straps, just got back from seeing some oz band; go-betweens, remember them? ace show, if you like smart guitar pop tunes.

partsbara

Turbo Monkey
Nov 16, 2001
getting Xtreme !
narlus said:
i like the flag.

hey straps, just got back from seeing some oz band; go-betweens, remember them? ace show, if you like smart guitar pop tunes.
sure... very cool... one of my faves from those guys is 'the clark sisters'... dark and morbid, quite a departure from their regular stuff...

we gotta hook up sometime mate, hell, with DH, music and guiness we d be set for a couple of good days...

glad you appreciated 'beer for man narlus', seems most of the peeps here are more into wine cooler :devil: :)

partsbara

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
aye, they didn't play the clark sisters, but "the house jack keraouc built" from the same record was the highlight of the show for me. get yr hairy arse to france or ireland (or czech in late july) in the next 7 weeks, or else i'll have to greet you on american soil.

partsbara

Turbo Monkey
Nov 16, 2001
getting Xtreme !
narlus said:
aye, they didn't play the clark sisters, but "the house jack keraouc built" from the same record was the highlight of the show for me. get yr hairy arse to france or ireland (or czech in late july) in the next 7 weeks, or else i'll have to greet you on american soil.
where the hell did ya see those guys??? in ireland ?? robert forster is certainally a warped fellow

7 weeks eh, i guess it ll have to be in the states

parts

partsbara

Turbo Monkey
Nov 16, 2001
getting Xtreme !
valve bouncer said:
That'll scare the Germans, that will.....I bet Liz is stoked when you have that cranked up on the stereo.
heres one for ya vb

Wasp Clean-a-holic

Oh my god it's dirt. Got to make it sheen. Wipe away the dust. My conscience will be clean. Vacuum evil crumbs. Herbicide the grass. Put my guilt in the closet. And God up my a$$. Kill the evil germs fvcking on the floor. I'm a wasp cleanaholic, I'm not a dirty wh0re. Oh those dirty punks. What would their neighbors say. No concerts for the young. No drinking on Sunday. Batten down the hair. Scour all the dirt. Or evil winds will blow temptation up your skirt. Kill the evil germs fVcking on the floor. I'm a WASP clean-a-holic, I'm not a dirty whore.

actually liz didn t mind the beer song, but i think she ll pass on the rest :)

valve bouncer

Master Dildoist
Feb 11, 2002
Japan
partsbara said:
heres one for ya vb

Wasp Clean-a-holic

Oh my god it's dirt. Got to make it sheen. Wipe away the dust. My conscience will be clean. Vacuum evil crumbs. Herbicide the grass. Put my guilt in the closet. And God up my a$$. Kill the evil germs fvcking on the floor. I'm a wasp cleanaholic, I'm not a dirty wh0re. Oh those dirty punks. What would their neighbors say. No concerts for the young. No drinking on Sunday. Batten down the hair. Scour all the dirt. Or evil winds will blow temptation up your skirt. Kill the evil germs fVcking on the floor. I'm a WASP clean-a-holic, I'm not a dirty whore.
Should show that one to my mother-in-law while pointing at her f*cken floor :p
VB---not a dirty whore ;)