Quantcast

Because I wanted to

BadDNA

hophead
Mar 31, 2006
Living the dream.
I didn't expect the positive response that these got. I only have a handful of each design. I had these made mainly for myself and a couple of people who I planned to give some to as well. I was told that I can't sell them, so, sorry, that's out the window. Maybe a contest of some sort and the winner(s) get a couple dropped in the mail.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
I didn't expect the positive response that these got. I only have a handful of each design. I had these made mainly for myself and a couple of people who I planned to give some to as well. I was told that I can't sell them, so, sorry, that's out the window. Maybe a contest of some sort and the winner(s) get a couple dropped in the mail.
How'd you make them or where did you get the logo from?

I just realized that one of my buddies just purchased a vinyl cutter.....derp.

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
What if people sent you the money to cover the costs of materials. And everyone can just round up the cost and you kept the remainder.

:brows::D

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
So whatever the contest is, I won already...by simple virtue of my birth....tiger blood, Adonis DNA and all.