Quantcast

Bearclaw on Discovery Channel tonight

zmtber

Turbo Monkey
Aug 13, 2005
same here, i was going to post the thing up that was on mtbr a couple of weeks ago, o well.......i'l be recording it,it should be good. the show is design around first timers, or record brakers, i want to keep an eye out and see if the bs the guy has been saying istrue

untitledsince89

Turbo Monkey
Nov 11, 2005
Winston-Salem NC
yea, the host was ok, but one of the guys put all this hipe into how he could bounce off to left blah blah. Not discrediting his line at all. But he has definetly done bigger lines than that. Or from what I could tell. Whoever the hell was filiming that took terrible camera angles. U couldn't even see when he did the 360 off the drop. Over all it was ok but not what I expected

JacobDW

Monkey
Feb 22, 2005
Manassas, VA
Yeah I think that host is a tool bag..... I would have liked it better if the didnt break up the run between the 6 foot doosh and bearclaw... I think it would be greater appreciated if we could see the whole ride start to finish.

PatBranch

Turbo Monkey
Sep 24, 2004
wine country
downhill66 said:
i cant wait. its after 1 of my favroite shows mythbusters. yes!!!!!!!!!!!!
That is a really cool show.

I can't beleive how many threads there are about this all over RM. In each thread, a few people were about to make a thread.:p :D