Quantcast

BBQ at Sunday River

FriedRys

Monkey
May 21, 2007
On the losing end of a wishbone
Thought I would pass this along.......

The folks up here at the river can't beleive how good this season has been. With a late start and no season pass we have still had awsome turnouts and feedback from everybody that rides here. As our way of thanking you we are going to throw a little BBQ on the 30th. Come up and ride for the weekend, on Sunday we will feed you lunch and have seriously reduced lift ticket price.

While I have your attention I want to thank the SlapHead Mofo Leisure Team for all the time they have given us helping Steve get the trails into better shape then when we closed.

Come on up next Sunday Sept 30

John P.

Turbo Monkey
Sep 24, 2001
Golden, CO
I'll be up on Saturday, but I've got plans on Sunday. Have fun at the BBQ; I had a great time riding some of my old favorite trails up there last weekend.

Speaking of trails, that place could be epic if they'd take out some of the too-tight corners up there. I understand Steve and the rest of the guys like to build berms, but a lot of the corners are so tight on those trails that you can't carry any momentum down a piece of trail. I intend to try and discuss that with those guys next time I see them, and if more of you guys feel like I do, I'd encourage you to do the same.

Later,

John P.

chriscarleton

Monkey
Aug 4, 2007
Portland Maine
I'll be up on Saturday, but I've got plans on Sunday. Have fun at the BBQ; I had a great time riding some of my old favorite trails up there last weekend.

Speaking of trails, that place could be epic if they'd take out some of the too-tight corners up there. I understand Steve and the rest of the guys like to build berms, but a lot of the corners are so tight on those trails that you can't carry any momentum down a piece of trail. I intend to try and discuss that with those guys next time I see them, and if more of you guys feel like I do, I'd encourage you to do the same.

Later,

John P.
I'm going sat, what time you leaving?