Quantcast

Bad news for The Dog.

mantispf2000

Turbo Monkey
Aug 9, 2001
Nevada, 2 hours from Mammoth
The fact that they ever occurred is enough for me to take it out on the Dog... I'm easy that way. :)

Now I understand where you're coming from, being easy that way. Again, I said "if they are still going on", and that I don't know that for sure. They/lynchings should never have occured, however, they did earlier in this country's history (if the 40's/50's/etc can be considered earlier), and today's society has to pay for it because of our collective guilt?

I just heard the original phone talk between Dog and Tucker on Fox News, and it would appear that Dog is upset at the GF, not because she's black, but probably because she's doing something to Tucker that Dog doesn't approve of. Hard to tell because of all the bleeping that happened, oh, wait, now we should pull Fox News from the air because words had to be bleeped..................

mantispf2000

Turbo Monkey
Aug 9, 2001
Nevada, 2 hours from Mammoth
I gather you're not Jewish?
Not even close. (BTW, find any posting I've made regarding my daughter, Alaina, and you would know I question the whole religious thing anyway)

I heard parts of the original phone call, and was trying to google it to hear/read the whole thing, and was having trouble. It'll show up soon for review.

As for racist, I was able to find/read the text of the recorded call we've all been hearing. I question if Dog isn't racist, because at one point, he says that if his daughter, Lyssa, was to date a black guy, they'd all say "F-you". Maybe that's enough evidence to condemn the man?

I feel Tucker is torqued, was mislead by his GF, and is trying to get even with Dog/dad. Obviously, Tucker doesn't understand the meaning of "privacy". That's too bad..................

huckleberry

Chimp
Jan 24, 2003
i love the dog. i appreciate and accept who he is and i don't think he meant what he said the way people percieved it.... but you gotta be smarter than to say so things...here comes the crusade....no one ever accussed the dog of being smart