Quantcast

AZ Riding Pictures

Curb Hucker

I am an idiot
Feb 4, 2004
Sleeping in my Kenworth
So I just got home from Pheonix early this morning and now I figure its time to post some pictures. I spent alot of time on the bike this past week and had a blast. I rode the entire national trail at South Mountain on Tuesday, solo, the non-rider shots are ones I took on National at South Mt. The DJ and drop pics are from Papago Park in Pheonix where I rode with some local guys, Steve on the broadie, and Palmer on the Bighit. We did shuttles of Holbert and Geranimo on South Mt. on the weekend, but I didnt have any time to take pictures then. And the first shot is of the world's only deli that really has baked subs.

Overall I had a blast riding this past week, everyone I met out there was awsome, and if you're ever in town swing by Cactus Bike

The Cheeba Hut

Me

Steve

Palmer

Me

Steve

Me

Palmer

National Trail

Monster Truckin'

Some Other Trailgoers

dirtyj

Monkey
Aug 3, 2003
austin
hell ya that place is the sheit and those other pics with the djs are from (papago (sp) park. national, morman loop was my fav, but so was telegraph pass. You guys chill over at Rage cycles. do u guys know a jerry danowski from bondurant racing over at firebirdraceway. If u do tell him I say whats up from A town

!RocknE30!

Chimp
Feb 15, 2005
dexterq20 said:
Is it true that Arizona smells like old people?
Only if you are in Sun City ;)

I really want to go over to Papago and hit those jumps, G-town is too damn far though.