Quantcast

awesome dog looking for a home... sorry not bike related

dilzy

Monkey
Sep 7, 2008
Pit bulls are also Illegel in Australia. Heres a couple of our one being a vicious killer with my dad and my sisters "I am Beowolf" foxy. That said, if another dog try's to put one over him, look out. He never initiates a fight though and is the most gental dog with people.

If I'm down the street with him in the ute, I'll come back to find random beautiful woman snogging him over the tray all the time.

Good luck with finding a home for him mate.

Jeremy R

<b>x</b>
Nov 15, 2001
behind you with a snap pop
Charles Manson's mother probably thought he was a sweet baby.
Actually he was treated as bad as some of the azz clown pit bull owners:

"First known as "no name Maddox,"[6][7][8] Manson was born to unmarried, 16-year-old Kathleen Maddox in Cincinnati General Hospital, in Cincinnati, Ohio; no more than three weeks after his birth, he was Charles Milles Maddox.[6][9][10] For a period after her son's birth Kathleen Maddox was married to a laborer named William Manson,[10] whose last name the boy was given. Charles Manson's biological father appears to have been a "Colonel Scott", against whom Maddox filed a bastardy suit that resulted in an agreed judgment in 1937.[6] Possibly, the boy never really knew him.[6][8]

Manson's mother, allegedly a heavy drinker,[6] once sold him for a pitcher of beer to a childless waitress, from whom his uncle retrieved him some days later.[11] When his mother and her brother were sentenced to five years imprisonment for robbing a Charleston, West Virginia, service station in 1939, Manson was placed in the home of an aunt and uncle in McMechen, West Virginia. Upon his mother's 1942 parole, Manson was retrieved by his mother and lived with her in run-down hotel rooms."

Sold her son for a pitcher of beer.:rofl::rofl:
I hope it was at least a good porter.

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
I guess I picked the wrong mass murderer... :huh:

"First known as "no name Maddox,"[6][7][8] Manson was born to unmarried, 16-year-old Kathleen Maddox in Cincinnati General Hospital, in Cincinnati, Ohio; no more than three weeks after his birth, he was Charles Milles Maddox.[6][9][10] For a period after her son's birth Kathleen Maddox was married to a laborer named William Manson,[10] whose last name the boy was given. Charles Manson's biological father appears to have been a "Colonel Scott", against whom Maddox filed a bastardy suit that resulted in an agreed judgment in 1937.[6] Possibly, the boy never really knew him.[6][8]

Manson's mother, allegedly a heavy drinker,[6] once sold him for a pitcher of beer to a childless waitress, from whom his uncle retrieved him some days later.[11] When his mother and her brother were sentenced to five years imprisonment for robbing a Charleston, West Virginia, service station in 1939, Manson was placed in the home of an aunt and uncle in McMechen, West Virginia. Upon his mother's 1942 parole, Manson was retrieved by his mother and lived with her in run-down hotel rooms."

General Lee

Turbo Monkey
Oct 16, 2003
The 802

I run an alternative-ed program in a local middle school. I've had many kids come from parents not unlike Mr. Manson's. It's amazing what a crumby upbringing can do to a person forever, can't image it's any different with dogs.

that being said, it's pretty much accepted as fact that pitbulls are among the most loyal, lovable, and kid friendly dogs available. and it's not a matter of knowing how to raise them specifically to not be aggressive so much as it's a matter of not trying to raise an aggressive dog. the aggression doesn't happen by accident.

My next door neighbor has an 8 year old pit bull, and has since had 2 children now 4 and 6. even when they were infants the kids could play with the dog without any worries. they'd pull her tail and climb on top of her and all she'd do is roll over for more of lick them to death. totally vicious animals.

Last edited: