Quantcast

Austin vid

mcdurly1

Chimp
Dec 8, 2001
Austin, TX
that was a quality little shoot there. that was a very fun day for everyone..... come back and film some more lines and you can have something really cool. I'm sure the locals will apreciate some more recognition.... well the ones that aren't hurt right now.

peace
shane mcanally

Squasher

Monkey
Aug 20, 2001
K-Ville
No gonna be able to make this weekend, next weekend for sure though. Ill bring a better vid camera this time.
How's T doing?

maggotbrain

Chimp
Dec 24, 2001
atx
the surgery went well, so says the doc.luckily the radial head wasnt shattered bad enough to need the prosthetic head so ive got two ti screws in there hookin it up.i get the real cast on the 8th,hopefully itll be the one that pivots at the elbow so ican start getting some range of motion back.its my first time wearing a cast and damn the itchin is drivin me nuts, probably has nothin to do with the painkillers.

pros to being hurt:
hot girls will wash your hair
painkillers
no work
time to reflect

cons:
no pay
no ride
cant talk **** cuz cant fight
cant build

since im only moderately hurtin for cheese its not that bad of a tradeoff.plus ill be back in a couple months with a renewed vigor for riding and with more knowledge.plus ive got TITANIUM.anyone know where to get one of those old school stickers that says my nuts are titanium cuz i need one.talk to yall later.squash ill get the crown to you sometime soon.thanks again.peace -T