Quantcast

Atom Labs Air Corps Pedal Giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.

ant:

Chimp
May 17, 2002
Long Island, NY
they would be great on the new letoy that I am building... nothing like a fat pair of flat pedals to complete a supersweet diesel hardtail...

SHWA

Chimp
Feb 26, 2002
Port Washington, NY
I should win these pedals because they are the most kick ass pedals in the world.

Ive ridden tons of other flats and they dont come close. The azonic pedals are **** compared to atomics, the cullys made by easton arent even comprable, and sun pedals bow down to the atomics.

Im also 15, and i work, but still have no money cause i blow it all on lift tickets and race entry at plattekill. I also spend it fixing my bike from breaking it at plattekill.

P

peewee

I beleive I should win these pedals cause I am constantly having to replace the bearings in my current pedals. I usually replace them about every 3 months. So I need a sturdier pair of pedals.

dv8

Chimp
Apr 21, 2002
Portland, OR
I should win these pedals because....
OK well I shouldn't win them. I don't really deserve to, I admit it. I have pedals on both bikes and can ride just fine. But I'm sure almost everyone else entering the contest is the same way =) I would, however, appreciate them very very much and find a good use for them.

axel

Monkey
Nov 16, 2001
conway, ma
i would like the pedals to look at because my x-wheel doenst need pedals.:cool: but it might be fun to zip tie them to my shoes when i ride so i can feel like i have clips.

shocktower

Monkey
Sep 7, 2001
Molalla Oregon
Pedals for my Bike ,since I have 4 kid`s ,it is hard for me to spare the money for other than food and clothes for my children ,I alos have to buy diapers :eek: :eek:

b-man

Chimp
May 25, 2002
ct
i think i deserve these pedals because mine suck! (plastic platforms) and because you want to be reallllly reallllly nice to the new guy :D

amateur

Turbo Monkey
Apr 18, 2002
Orange County
i need these pedals. my old wellgos arent holding up anymore. i've ruined all the bearings(yay...no more freespin) from drops to flat, the right spindle is bent, and 7/10 pins have been sheared off on one side, 3/10 on the other. the left pedal is fairly intact except for missing all the pins on one side( some sheared of from the skate park, others wont unscrew) but the other side is only missing 3 pins.

sorry for the long post, but a poor :monkey: needs these pedals before he dies.

KleinMp99

Monkey
Nov 5, 2001
United States
I have won a clock radio phone from butternut bread, and a pair of glasses at a bike race, but I know I wont win these pedals that I SO BADLY WANT

I need these pedals so I dont have to switch my ZUZU's between bikes. THANKS :dead:

rockford35

Chimp
Mar 11, 2002
Canada
I've always been a fan of Atomic pedals, i would love to try a set out. Maybe this is my big chance. I need a new set of pedals as it is, this would work out perfect.

Thanks.

S

Sniper

i should win these pedals because i'll never learn how to do tricks using clipless pedals. and if i learn how to do tricks, i can entertain the poor children at the hospital who's only wish in life is to see bike tricks. and it would make them so happy that word would get around, and then places like the orphanage and the soup kitchen will ask for me to do an exhibition for them. think of all the lives i could touch if only i won these pedals.

JOhnG

Chimp
Dec 23, 2001
DC
I NEED THESE PEDALS. i do pedal feble grinds preety often and i havent found a pedal that lasts more than 2 or 3 months. right now i just keep buying 20 dollor odessy triple traps (not so good:( ) from my LBS. come on guys, help me out.

NFaust

Chimp
Feb 25, 2002
Warren, NJ, USA
I should win these pedals because my current $10 flats are so beat up and bent that frankly I question riding anymore. Plus, I have no more $$$ to buy new ones.

-Nick

I live in a tough neighborhood. Every time I walk down the street wearing my garish Italian SPD compatible shoes, the gang bangers on the corner yell stuff like "Hey fruit boots" , "Yo, Twinkle-Toes" or, my personal favorite, "Hey Sweet Feet, when you due back in ballet class?".
Last time I stuck up for myself, they chased after me. Well, anyone who's ever tried running in clipless shoes knows they make you run slower than a constipated sloth after Thanksgiving dinner. Those guys caught me and beat me like a dirty rug. One of them slapped me so hard, he knocked the taste right out of my mouth. Since I was training to be a food critic, my career is now temporarily out of reach.
If I'd had those pedals, I'd be on my way to a lucrative career in culinary journalism.
I'm hoping my sense of taste returns. When it does, I'd love to be able to run those pedals with a pair of less-obnoxious street shoes. That way, I'd be less of a target for the verbal darts those gang-bangers throw. Even if they kept harassing me, I'd at least be able to run from them.
You all would be doing a great service to me and the world of culinary arts.
Thanks,
RatFarmer

Bear

Chimp
My battered legs are staring unsatisifed at my worn down flats...
they want some more!! :)

Plus i've only been through the 3rd pair of vans in 2 months, i'm going through them WAY too slowly! ;o)

Will saying it in french help any? no? u sure? S'il vous plait, rien qu'une petite paire de pedales? :o)

jonikl

Chimp
Apr 6, 2002
richmond bc
I should win theees pedals cause I'm a pimp.
Pimpaphonic and electronic wild ass crazy pimp sh!t and the shiznik!!

Thank you!! and she likes my homemade sex toys.

kafin8ed

Devil Goat Boy
Aug 12, 2001
Woodland Hills, CA
I should win these pedals because otherwise I will have to buy them which will furthur delay that liver transplant I've been saving allll year for... ack! my liver!

KonaDude

Monkey
Sep 7, 2001
Victoria, BC, Canada.
I should win these pedals 'cuz it's going to be VERY hard to afford building up my downhill frame after paying for it to be manufactured... ack!

*PLEASE!*

Ahem...

May the best man/woman/child win.

Status
Not open for further replies.