Quantcast

Atherton Project - Ep. 12

John P.

Turbo Monkey
Sep 24, 2001
Golden, CO
Funny episode.

I thought it was weird that they never mentioned anything about the World Championships though. Episode 11 left off with Gee winning the World Cup overall, then they skipped to Rampage. I was curious why Gee and Rachel didn't do better at the Worlds at Ste. Anne.

Cant Climb

Turbo Monkey
May 9, 2004
Anyone know what Gee is saying in the intro........?

He is talking to that girl after the Wyndham race and she is saying something about Rachel and "Frigg'in Awesome".......then Gee says something, sounds like "Naked".........girl is speechless....played it like 10 times, its at the 31 second mark.

Can anyone decipher it.......?

jutny

Monkey
Jan 15, 2009
Montclair, NJ
Anyone know what Gee is saying in the intro........?

He is talking to that girl after the Wyndham race and she is saying something about Rachel and "Frigg'in Awesome".......then Gee says something, sounds like "Naked".........girl is speechless....played it like 10 times, its at the 31 second mark.

Can anyone decipher it.......?

"I taught her everything I know" is my best guess.

Tdiddy

Monkey
Apr 8, 2009
I was expecting world champs footage as well. Talking with the team that night in Quebec though they seemed rather upset with how the weather played out, so maybe they're just trying to forget about it all, or Porter is using all the footage for his new movie.

Cant Climb

Turbo Monkey
May 9, 2004
Thanks for translating.

Was a great episode. Loved the thought pattern and development of that line of his....great camera angles when digging. Those heights are dizzying....:Alcoholic: