Quantcast

Assbag cuntry club memebers

DirtMcGirk

<b>WAY</b> Dumber than N8 (to the power of ten alm
Feb 21, 2008
Oz
Went to my brother's wedding in Boulder over the weekend. Event was held at the Boulder Country Club. Some assbag went into my garment bag, stole my pair of Oakley Rx glasses. Why the French would you steal someone's Rx glasses?

Proves that even rich folk can be kleptomaniacs.

Like Vincent Vega said:
"Boy, I wish I could've caught him doing it. I'd have given anything to catch that asshole doing it. It'd been worth him doing it just so I could've caught him doing it."

Last edited:

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
The suspect wears glasses. He/she goes to this fine establishment. Probably participates in some level of adventure sport. You with me now. Tell your brother to report it to the board... Tools are not always sharp... I shoulda been a cop...

DirtMcGirk

Feb 21, 2008
Oz
My brother's in-laws were just renting space. They're not members.

Best part of the outdoor wedding was when some member pulled up next to the wedding, in the middle of the ceremony, honking the horn on his golf cart, screaming at one of his fellow assbag club members. Classy place I tell you!

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA

Best part of the outdoor wedding was when some member pulled up next to the wedding, in the middle of the ceremony, honking the horn on his golf cart, screaming at one of his fellow assbag club members. Classy place I tell you!
So you felt right at home? What's the issue?

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Going on intuition here. If it is that swanky. I think if you called and reported it to the banquet manager they would act on it. No need for getting ugly. What kind of lawyer are you?

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
The irony of this rant coming from the guy who claimed he couldn't attend a MonkeyFest because he'd be too out of control and obnoxious.

DirtMcGirk

Feb 21, 2008
Oz
Called the manager. Didn't get much help.

No keys in the karts. I looked. A lot.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Members or employees? Think about it for a minute. Was it the millionaire or the waiter or valet getting crap wages?

These days you never know.... I caught the trusted granny at work steeling paper towels and toilet paper. She does our payroll. She is 70.... Her son sells the blanks at the public market, we have been buying back our own stolen goods... WTF!

Last edited:

Austin Bike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 26, 2003
Duh, Austin
My co workers all hate me for calling the cops. Morale=0
Instead of calling the cops, you should have given her an option to pay it back. In court they have "treble damages" so you could have given her the option of paying 3X what she stole and the cops don't need to get involved.

Because she probably sold it for 1/10th the value, that would mean she would have to pay ~30X whatever she made selling it. That would teach her.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.

Yes, let's all pretend as if you're not going to be that guy in 20 years.

DirtMcGirk

Feb 21, 2008
Oz
Yes, let's all pretend as if you're not going to be that guy in 20 years.
Golf requires far too much walking. In 20 years if I keep on like I'm keeping on I'm gonna walk less than Honey Boo Boo's mom.

Kanye West

220# bag of hacktastic
Aug 31, 2006
I looked up the Oakley RX glasses. Sounds like someone at this here cuntry club did you a favor.

DirtMcGirk

Feb 21, 2008
Oz
I looked up the Oakley RX glasses. Sounds like someone at this here cuntry club did you a favor.
Mine were great. Been riding in them on the bike, motorcycle, and driving for two years now. Gotta have sunglasses here in Phoenix, otherwise its like driving through an eclipse camera.

DirtMcGirk

Feb 21, 2008
Oz

She does react to bulk goods in the same way that I do!