Quantcast

Argyle vs. 4X WC

ThePriceSeliger

Mushhead
Mar 31, 2004
Denver, Colorado
Ok, the Rockshox Argyle and the Marzocchi 4X World Cup. Which one? I really don't know much about either. I'm leaning to the Rockshox, but I want to hear if ANYONE knows anything about them

eatmybabies

Chimp
Nov 17, 2006
medway, ma
i have a argyle 318 and it feels great. leaps and bounds better then my gold label. the argyle is super adjustable but i've found 2 downsides with it.

a.) the 409 only comes in mint green, i know the website says white also but according to rock shox they are not making it in white and dont know if they will (i bet they do it only for some of there pro riders)

b.) only the 409 had adjustable travel... the 318 and 302 are not internally ajustable and according to rock shox cant be lowered, so your stuck at 100mm.

btw i'd love it if you can tell me i'm wrong, cause i have a white 318 and i'd love to lower it or i'd love to get the 409 in white.

other then those 2 stupid things i'd say get the argyle its a great fork

i'm very skeptical of the argyle. my friend jbaltaxe has had one for a couple of months and it's been ridden about 4 times. the downside is that after the second ride, the fork was stuck down. it has been replaced and after the second ride on the new fork, it is again broken and going back for the second time...