Quantcast

Are we witnessing the death of the Republican Party?

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Helping out his fellow Republicans, well done sir

Nevada Republican Senate candidate Sam Brown created a political action committee to “help elect Republicans” but most of its funds were spent paying down debt from his failed previous campaign. The group donated less than 7% of its funds to the candidates it was set up to support, according to campaign finance records – a move one campaign finance expert likened to using the PAC as a “slush fund.”

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout

chuffer

Turbo Monkey
Sep 2, 2004
McMinnville, OR
Two things:

1. Polls not poles…friendly reminder…

2. As much as it pains me to wish ill on any creature, yeah, I kinda hope McConnell is hurting literally. Manipulative lying old bastard.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
don't get me wrong, he's been a POS as long as I can remember, but I don't get any pleasure in seeing somebody lose their marbles. (hits close to home) and remember, he just changed laws to let the PARTY name replacements vs having a special election to let the PEOPLE have a say.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
don't get me wrong, he's been a POS as long as I can remember, but I don't get any pleasure in seeing somebody lose their marbles. (hits close to home) and remember, he just changed laws to let the PARTY name replacements vs having a special election to let the PEOPLE have a say.
yeah let me find some sympathy for the asshole who more directly than anybody caused this through over a decade of judicial manipulation

fuck that guy

Last edited:

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Jumping over here...

First time in history the speaker of the house has been removed by vote. Solely because of petty vindictiveness from the party fringe. No plan for a replacement. Just revenge.