Quantcast

```April Fools GMT LOL```

kidwithbike

Monkey
Apr 16, 2007
Hoboken, NJ
morning! raining here in lower manhattan. The Tower is all wet but someone has to go inspect that Freedom is being rebuilt the American way:rolleyes:.

got some DH shuttles planned for Sunday inspite of the snow; CBJ you in?

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
I can't tell if this is actually the GMT or if it's just a joke.

Anyway, I've got no motivation to be at work today. I just want to go home, sit on my butt, and do a whole lot of nothing. Wife and I have to drive to Boston tomorrow for a memorial service. Nothing on the calendar for Sunday. Go UConn, and go UConn.

4xBoy

Turbo Monkey
Jun 20, 2006
Minneapolis
My brother called last night, we seldom talk, I drank a half gallon of beer then a half bottle of 30 year old rum, I can see straight yet.

I am a fool.

X3pilot

Texans fan - LOL
Aug 13, 2007
SoMD
Fools!

Happy Friday. For the NE monkeys, seems the jokes on you!

Also, Happy 118th Birthday to Navy Chief Petty Officers!

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Mellow here. Super slow day expected and hopefully it stays that way. My parents are in town for the weekend and I'll be picking them up this afternoon.
I did make a really good loaf of sour dough last night though. Baked it in a dutch oven to keep the moisture around the loaf to get a better crust.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
four shows the first six days of april.

hmmm....black angels on saturday.....explosions in the sky on sunday.....the felice brothers on tuesday.....chris cornell on wednesday.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
one of the neighbors that lives about 1/2 mile across the canyon had their burglar alarm go off at 3:30....damn thing kept going until 5am. It took that long for the alarm co to make it up the hill. Even with all our windows shut you could hear it, next time I'm going over with a bat and beating his system speaker to a pulp.

oh and the forcast is for another sunny day in the 80's

where is my coffee? I know I set it down somewhere in the damn house.

Gex

Turbo Monkey
Oct 29, 2004
Seattle
Morning all,

Stoked for this weekend. Heading down to Oregon for the spring break super D Saturday. I'm hoping the course is as good this time as the first round. Today should be pretty slow I got most of what needed to be done yesterday. Still gotta get my bike ready and go to a birthday party tonight. Have a good one!

Arkayne

I come bearing GIFs
May 10, 2005
SoCal

I'm doing a major server overhaul at work and didn't know it'd be the 1st. Wish me luck.

Heidi

Der hund ist laut und braun
Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon
sunny and warm spring day here. I went on a big ride last night and my legs are pretty tired today.

Happy Friday.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Oh how I wish this were an April Fools joke.

So last night during my Citizens Academy training, we met with members of the gang enforcement team. They went over active and self identified gang members in our county. Here is what I thought was a joke:

According to federal gang standards, Juggalo's (or Juggalette's) are now considered a gang and are being tracked and labeled as such.
:rofl:

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Oh how I wish this were an April Fools joke.

So last night during my Citizens Academy training, we met with members of the gang enforcement team. They went over active and self identified gang members in our county. Here is what I thought was a joke:

:rofl:
So the can arrest them all and send them to jail?

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
I was in a Subway about a month ago and the kid working there had "Jugg" tattooed on his right hand knuckles and "ulo!" on his left.

Thinking about that always lifts my spirits.

Big J

Monkey
Jul 18, 2005
Chicago
One of my peers e-mailed our vendor that we were moving refurb testing (broadband equip) back to the OEM's and the guy was beet red pissed because it ment his JOB was going bye, bye.......we let it ride for about 2 hours. Yeah....we're dicks...:rofl:

J

goofy

Monkey
Mar 20, 2004
olney md.
I have a coworker/friend who likes to pull little harmless pranks on me all the time. So this morning before he got in I changed his desktop to a screen shot of a BSOD, hid his icons and task bar and reversed his mouse buttons. He shows up logs into his computer and all he sees is the BSOD does a hard reboot logs in again and when he sees it pop up again all color drains from his face and he starts to go into panic mode. I couldn't let it go any further. I know there will be repercussions but the look on his face was classic.