Quantcast

Anyone going to S/S race #2 with an extra Der.H...

Aug 30, 2002
Snow hoes
My brother just broke his derailleur hanger on his Trek Session 7, and we cant get another one by race time....if anyone who is coming up to the second snowshoe race has one that theyd like to sell let me know quick. I can be reached on here, via email or you can call me at home 304.339.4378, thanks for the help.

denjen

Certified Lift Whore
Sep 16, 2001
Richmond VA
Agee's Bikes
804-672-3441

Give them a call. They are the local trek dealer in richmond. I am coming up next friday morning. If they can get one in by then I can pick it up and bring it with me.

give me a call at 804-339-9063 if you get something worked out

Dennis

Aug 30, 2002
Snow hoes
DJ-thanks for the offer I gave them a call, I'm gonna find out on monday when they could get it for sure after they talk to trek...
KB-Thats assuming you know the local clubs number, perhaps by heart?

SK6

Turbo Monkey
Jul 10, 2001
Shut up and ride...
possibly the bed of my truck. we dont have anything set up yet
Where do you park when you get up there? I want to ride Friday, and if there was a decent place to park to crash, Thuirsday night would not be too bad a deal.....

How much is Silvercreek? I have a tent I could at least pitch for the night.....

denjen

Certified Lift Whore
Sep 16, 2001
Richmond VA
How come konabumm wants to introduce me to all of his gay friends and SK6 wants to know where I am staying so he can pitch a tent? I know I said once that I would wear a wig for the race so I could race for free but this is starting to freak me out:disgust1:

SK6

Turbo Monkey
Jul 10, 2001
Shut up and ride...
How come konabumm wants to introduce me to all of his gay friends and SK6 wants to know where I am staying so he can pitch a tent? I know I said once that I would wear a wig for the race so I could race for free but this is starting to freak me out:disgust1:

Well, you DID say you were going to wear a wig after all, and most all female DH'rs are spoken for........

And to be honest, I think Konabumm has a thing for you anyway...SO, you could probably get lucky if you said, "Aye", a lot.....

:rofl: