Quantcast

Any monkeys in Erie, PA?

bikenweed

Turbo Monkey
Oct 21, 2004
Los Osos
Dude Erie has a SICK BMX scene, or at least it did at one time. Kris Bennet lived in Erie, and so does Mike Scezney. They had some HUGE jumps built. Props Road Fools 4 stopped by, and it took Cory Nastazio all day to barely make it through a section. If you go to Erie, definitely ride some BMX, ar at least check out those big jumps.

manhattanprjkt83

Rusty Trombone
Jul 10, 2003
Nilbog
Dude im in erie right now, just finishing at gannon right in the city...where are you going to be working, ge? Honestly I have been here for 4 years, and the winters are terrible, but the little time in the summer i have spent here is killer. Bunch of cool bars...just dont spend the rest of your life here...PM me if you need an info.

manhattanprjkt83

Rusty Trombone
Jul 10, 2003
Nilbog
bikenweed said:
Dude Erie has a SICK BMX scene, or at least it did at one time. Kris Bennet lived in Erie, and so does Mike Scezney. They had some HUGE jumps built. Props Road Fools 4 stopped by, and it took Cory Nastazio all day to barely make it through a section. If you go to Erie, definitely ride some BMX, ar at least check out those big jumps.

BMX has gone downhill a bit, Bennet moved to pgh and actually started building with us this past summer just north of the city (where im from), Scezney still lives here, there is a kickass jump spot, doubed "the bucks", this is the spot bikenweed is talkign about, i have directions...

manhattanprjkt83

Rusty Trombone
Jul 10, 2003
Nilbog
rpk1988 said:
Your closer to Snowshoe. And Ray's....if it was open during the summer. Bummer.

Rays will be open atleast a few nights a week prisel told me that the last time i was there...they are also putting in a dirt park.

Leethal

Turbo Monkey
Oct 27, 2001
Avondale (Phoenix)
Ray's is going to be open thursday and friday nights all summer....

Also if you get over to Ohio, we have Chenga 1 & 2 Lot 8 in Youngstown and some decent outdoor parks...

Leethal

Turbo Monkey
Oct 27, 2001
Avondale (Phoenix)
Should be some cool changes to Ray's over the summer as well, there are a lot of ideas in the hat not sure which will make it to fruition, but a resi box, a dual pump track and some re-work of the expert section for more flow are all expected.