Quantcast

Any lucid dreamers in here?

lamp

Monkey
Mar 21, 2008
Do you get bored having 'control' over your dreams?

I frequently have strange/unusual/interesting dreams that I enjoy (I am not a lucid dreamer). I tend to think about my dreams for a bit when I awaken, share them, etc, and sooner or later I am probably going to 'get' lucid dreaming. My concern is that lucid dreaming will mean I will not be able to dream normally/non-lucidly.

jekyll991

Monkey
Nov 30, 2009
Belfry, KY
I have once or twice completely on accident. When me and my girlfriend were doing the whole long-distance thing one time in my dream I told myself to wake because Brittany's going to call. I opened my eyes and with 15 seconds my phone rang. It wouldn't be so strange if she called the same time everyday or something, but I would have normally been getting ready for class at that time but they were canceled.

Can't remember anything about any other times other than acknowledging the fact I'm not in reality.

DirtMcGirk

<b>WAY</b> Dumber than N8 (to the power of ten alm
Feb 21, 2008
Oz
I used to control them when I was younger.
Realized that I wasn't learning anything from them, so I stopped about a decade ago.
Much happier now trying to learn from what my brain is trying to tell me.

dhmike

Turbo Monkey
Dec 20, 2006
Boise Idaho
I think you're listing to mastodon too much and you need to ride your dh bike more to get your aggression out .see ya @ the races this weekend cracker.

-BB-

I broke all the rules, but somehow still became mo
Sep 6, 2001
Livin it up in the O.C.
I occasionally will have a dream in which I know I'm dreaming and will have partial control over them. Not very often any more though... Too much alcohol? Maybe ;)

My favorite ones are the ones where I can breath under water as long as I take shallow breaths. LOL... Oh, well as long as I'm not breathin in too deep I can filter out all the water!!

Actually, I take that back... my FAVOTITE ones are the ones where I can do ANYTHING on a bike. Trials hop up onto picknick tables, up over giant rocks, 50ft drops... you name it!!

Last edited: