Any juggalo love in the house?

trailmike

Chimp
Feb 18, 2013
Downingtown, PA
ClownPaintAndFaygo
ClownPaintAndFaygo
Comment posted on 1 year ago at 10:21 pm
LMFAO juggalo for life . I met a lo at goth in 2009 had shaggy paint tattooed on his face ask him how he would ever get a job he said I don’t need one I live with my grandma . WTF

Last edited:

trailmike

Chimp
Feb 18, 2013
Downingtown, PA
My buddy who I worked with was a huge juggalo, he used to play that ****ing music on Pandora everyday at work. He made a deal with his fiancé that he'll take her too the Backstreet Boys reunion if they go to an ICP show. The fact that this man has a fiancé is the most baffling of all.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
Detroit music duo Insane Clown Posse along with the American Civil Liberties Union of Michigan filed a federal lawsuit Wednesday against the Department of Justice and the Federal Bureau of Investigation, demanding that the agencies remove "Juggalos," or self-identified fans of the Posse, from their list of gangs.
"Organized crime is by no means part of the Juggalo culture," read a complaint filed in federal court in Detroit, adding that the gang designation is "unlawful" and "unconstitutionally vague."
ICP fans are recognizable by the way they paint their faces to look like clowns and for displaying the “hatchetman” logo on their clothes, skin or bumper stickers.
Juggalos were officially identified as a “loosely organized hybrid gang” by the Department of Justice in 2011, when the fan group was included in the department's National Gang Threat Assessment.

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2014/01/08/22232523-insane-clown-posse-sues-fbi-justice-department-over-juggalo-gang-classification?lite

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Last edited:

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
It bothers me when I drive through my old hood and see all the whiteboys wearing the hatchetman running with a gun hoodies and stuff. I am glad Meth isn't as prevalent here as it is there.

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
I posted this a week or so ago in the Youtube thread but figured it also belongs in this one.

EDIT: NSFW

Last edited:

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
There is a really fat OMG huge boobied gunted beast that walks around Monroe Avenue here in Rochester asking for smokes and change. Her cleavage looks like a pool of Vanilla Pudding. Do they have to wear the makeup all the time?

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
There is a really fat OMG huge boobied gunted beast that walks around Monroe Avenue here in Rochester asking for smokes and change. Her cleavage looks like a pool of Vanilla Pudding. Do they have to wear the makeup all the time?
piihfb
if the constant f = front, then solve the equation