Quantcast

Any juggalo love in the house?

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
Those 2 white trash idiots are laughing all the way back to the trailer park...banking big $$ off dumb suburban kids with no musical taste.

When I retire from the AF I am learning cosmetic surgery, I will make a fortune closing holes from gauges and blotting out badly done tatt work when these idiots decide they need decent jobs...

maddog17

Turbo Monkey
Jan 20, 2008
Methuen, Mass. U.S.A.
Those 2 white trash idiots are laughing all the way back to the trailer park...banking big $$ off dumb suburban kids with no musical taste.

When I retire from the AF I am learning cosmetic surgery, I will make a fortune closing holes from gauges and blotting out badly done tatt work when these idiots decide they need decent jobs...
what if you offer permanent facial ink so they can look like that 24/7? might be a few nitwits willing to do that. let's test their true love for ICP

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle

How are you going to make money off of people with no jobs and whose only assets are unredeemed Faygo empties and a "really nice bong"?

Fool

The Thing cannot be described
Sep 10, 2001
Brooklyn
Waaaaaait a minute. Why have I never seen the fat clown and Action Bronson in the same room together...

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
probably the most appropriate thread for this: "Lifted Pickup Trucks are Really Dangerous"

For those of you unfamiliar with lifted trucks, I must come right out and say: Ha ha ha! That's because you undoubtedly live in Europe, where you are subject to high taxes, tiny diesel hatchbacks, and that currency where you can spend your entire vacation budget in four days because it's easy to forget how much coins are worth. (I would never make this mistake, of course; I am way too intelligent. But I could see how it might happen, and on a completely unrelated note, I am very glad that Europe has a lot of ATMs.)

We Americans are very familiar with lifted pickup trucks, largely because we all know at least one person who has one. This is a person we would never invite to a party; a person whose lifted truck parked outside a restaurant we were considering would cause us to eat somewhere else. We don't like this person, but we know him, and we occasionally laugh about his Facebook statuses with our friends.
http://plays-with-cars.kinja.com/lifted-pickup-trucks-are-really-dangerous-1476558409/@orlove

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
no, i mean really in the wild. not their natural environments. which consist of ICP concerts, hot topic, the generic gas stations that sell their generic soda, and their mom's basement.
does seeing two dry humping behind a gas station in the middle of the night count as in the wild....or should i assume they were on their 15 minute break from the adjoining subway?

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
does seeing two dry humping behind a gas station in the middle of the night count as in the wild....or should i assume they were on their 15 minute break from the adjoining subway?
Funny you say that......a kid that works/worked at the Subway near me has "Jugg" and "alo!" tattooed on his knuckles.

Real winner I tell ya. Makes a tasty sammich though.