Quantcast

ANorthe Shore ano tat cranks! ????? My latest ano proj.

bullcrew

3 Dude Approved
I don't know why I chose question marks maybe for all the times my family asks me "Why!"
Actually I did a riddler PB marker the other day and I decided that I wanted something different then the norm and just to do it.
I can do logo's, 2 color ano tats, 2 texture ano tats and so on.

Just popped these out and figured I'd show em, as usuall I'll post any really custom work or just different stuff from time to time.

Kornphlake

Turbo Monkey
Oct 8, 2002
Portland, OR
Interesting as usual :thumb:. I'm not really into the funky anno stuff cosmetically, but as a process it's pretty intriguing. I like the fact that you'll just annodize whatever part you've got lying around just because you can, and if it doesn't turn out you'll just do it again.

PatBranch

Turbo Monkey
Sep 24, 2004
wine country
:stupid: I may have to have you do some of my stuff soon. Maybe when I get those skibike mounts. How long does it usaully take to get back to the customer (shipping,andoizing)?

MDBullit

Monkey
Sep 8, 2004
Bethesda, MD
ok so in order to do the "Echo" logo you'd have to make an outline/template of the logo? How much would the whole thing cost? It would be two downtube logos and two "Team" logos on the top tube. Then all anodized blue =o)

bullcrew

3 Dude Approved
MDBullit said:
ok so in order to do the "Echo" logo you'd have to make an outline/template of the logo? How much would the whole thing cost? It would be two downtube logos and two "Team" logos on the top tube. Then all anodized blue =o)
Single color frame is $119, stripping the powder coat os $40 and anno tat is $25.
The $20 covers the logos to be cut (custom graphics shop), $60 covers the stripper and barely the time to do it, and obviously the $119 covers tank time, racking and prep.
If you can have it stripped before sending that would be great, It takes me around 3-4 hours to fully strip and prep a frame.

MDBullit

Monkey
Sep 8, 2004
Bethesda, MD
bullcrew said:
Single color frame is $119, stripping the powder coat os $40 and anno tat is $25.
The $20 covers the logos to be cut (custom graphics shop), $60 covers the stripper and barely the time to do it, and obviously the $119 covers tank time, racking and prep.
If you can have it stripped before sending that would be great, It takes me around 3-4 hours to fully strip and prep a frame.
right now it's actually clearcoated polished aluminum... is that easier to strip than powdercoat?

schweino1

Monkey
Dec 6, 2004
Hey, bullcrew....

do i have to take all linkages , shock, bearings out?

i think im sending my VP-Free frame to be annodized...

quote..?

i want green "CAMMO" with the SC logo in the headtube in Gold.....

nato

Monkey
Dec 27, 2005
Chicago
What marker did you anno? I could have hallucinated but I thought I saw a rittler timmy a bit back on pbn... was that you?
nate

bullcrew

3 Dude Approved
nato said:
What marker did you anno? I could have hallucinated but I thought I saw a rittler timmy a bit back on pbn... was that you?
nate
The one we did is a dm5, the other I believe fbm did before switching from their anodizer that did the work before them. Who also lost there custom guy hence all the blems and teh reason we are now the #1 for all marker anodizing private and manufacturing (customs) as well as picking up other manufacturers on a weekly basis.

I'll post a pick of the one we did as soon as the customer gets his photo first then we can release the pics. We do this as a courtesy for the customers.

nato

Monkey
Dec 27, 2005
Chicago
Sweet, looking forward to seeing it. I can respect a company that is curtious to the customers. I milled my 05 ego and have yet to get some color back on. Do you give out quotes or for that matter quote "special" prices for paintball/ biking fiends such as myself? ;)
bullcrew said:
The one we did is a dm5, the other I believe fbm did before switching from their anodizer that did the work before them. Who also lost there custom guy hence all the blems and teh reason we are now the #1 for all marker anodizing private and manufacturing (customs) as well as picking up other manufacturers on a weekly basis.

I'll post a pick of the one we did as soon as the customer gets his photo first then we can release the pics. We do this as a courtesy for the customers.

bullcrew

3 Dude Approved
nato said:
Sweet, looking forward to seeing it. I can respect a company that is curtious to the customers. I milled my 05 ego and have yet to get some color back on. Do you give out quotes or for that matter quote "special" prices for paintball/ biking fiends such as myself? ;)
Yeah, we have a price list on our website for PB. We can do a variety of stuff depending on what you want.
We are doing 2 PB bazookas this week as well as the rest of a certain teams markers.
We just did an a-bomb that looked sweet, and a timmy in backdraft.
Just call our shop and you can ask for me, I can get it hooked up.

bullcrew

3 Dude Approved
nato said:
Yeah, there's a pricelist that randy has set up for his community which is PB. If you go to our website and look you can see some work as well a $. Plus if you go to galleries check out the paintball section. :D some really nice jobs there.
www.absolutefinish.com
Gimme some feedback on your thoughts of the forum and give me some ideas on different stuff.
We just did a leopard print for the ladies and it's going to be on the cover of a magazine. Took me 2 hours to hand do just the leopard spots.